Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

Announcement of the passing of GS xbox member SlaRty755

Sad news - Gunslinger xbox member SlaRty755 no longer with us

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

Chinchops10
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: XboxOne

Games

Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:48 pm

Dear fellow GS members,

Some sad news to share with you all, and I checked with McMurphy before adding this post..........Am afraid I have to share the sad news of the passing of an old GS friend I've had as a friend for many years - known to fellow GS as SlaRty755 . :cry: :(

I've reached out to his xbox friends list asking if any of his online gaming friends have any special experiences they shared with him, and if so could they message me with any funny anecdotes or stories so I can share them with his family at the funeral here in the UK next thursday 21st March.

If you have played with SlaRty755 in the past and have any kind wishes to be passed on to his family, please message me with them - I will be attending his funeral to pay my respects on behalf of not only myself but the Gunslinger family we all have become a member of, and hopefully share the positive thoughts with his family.

I had fond memories of playing with SlaRty755 in the past - he was always positive and helpful (helped with router issues with me in my hour of need!) and although he had health issues from losing his leg whilst on active service, he enjoyed playing games with the GS friends - after all, we do know how to game as a family here.

One thing I'd ask you all - have a frosty pints night soon and raise a toast to a fallen GS who will no longer walk through the saloon doors and be there for your fellow GS who may have things going on in their personal lives themselves ......just being there to talk to or share a gaming session works wonders and reminds us that we are all here to share the fun that gaming brings!

Happy gaming - keep those pedals mashed and those ammo belts fully stocked!

Chinchops10 (Colin)

Racecar spelt backwards is ......... Racecar

theL33tness
Rank 10
Rank 10
Main Platform: PC
United States of America

Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:18 pm

Very sad to hear of a fellow Slinger passing. My thoughts are with the friends and family. Rest in peace SlaRty755.
dunkaroo69
GS Advisor
GS Advisor
Rank 13
Rank 13
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 8319

Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:55 pm

Sad news indeed. We are very much like a family here, and losing a member is like losing a relative. My thoughts are with his family and friends.
DrNiggle
Rank 10
Rank 10
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 6574
United States of America

Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:38 pm

I'm very sorry to hear this, and thank you for sharing with the community
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic