Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

Retro Store Recommendations.

Got a retro store or website that you are loving? Let the rest of us know!

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

McMurphy
Founder
Founder
Rank 13
Rank 13
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 3674
SMM2 ID: LPB-TX4-TYG
United States of America

Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:02 pm

From the ebay seller to the store chain, there is a whole array of sources for retro game enthusiasts. Some are awful (I am looking at you third-party Amazon seller. Amazon made you give my money back no matter how hard you fought it, didn't they?) to the great store fronts. If you have a favorite place, let the rest of us know!

I thought of this topic because I had a place in mind, and I went to the store front for the first time today. If you live Petamula, CA area, I highly recommend Nostalgia Alley. They run a clean, organized establishment, and they have a good amount of well cared for inventory.

I do occasionally order retro games online, and I will give that out in a follow up post.

Rapidkirby3k
Level 4
Level 4
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 0875

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:52 pm

Over where I live, I have Vintage Stock, Gamers HQ, and GameCentral. There used to be a Game World, but it's long gone...sadly.

You can find videos from Gamers HQ by clicking this highlighted link. ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic