Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

Xbox Store Deals

A place to put your Hot finds...

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

Thrasher RP
Rank 10
Rank 10
Main Platform: XboxOne

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:13 pm

Babyboythegod wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:38 pm
Thrasher RP wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:20 am
Lol so far I am liking it. I have had it for a few weeks now and only played it a hand full of times. How do you like Odyssey? They really need to make a Vikings setting I think.
I have only put in about 6 hours of odyssey currently. Loving every minute though, I barely got out of the tutorial island! So will give you more feedback when I get more time, but kinda telling when I am 6 hours in and barely scratched the service and say i love it.
Well Id say it must be good lol. I for one have liked every Assassins Creed game...even Unity. Lol Some more than others.

Babyboythegod
Level 6
Level 6
Discord: 0743

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:08 pm

Thrasher RP wrote:
Babyboythegod wrote:
Thrasher RP wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:20 am
Lol so far I am liking it. I have had it for a few weeks now and only played it a hand full of times. How do you like Odyssey? They really need to make a Vikings setting I think.
I have only put in about 6 hours of odyssey currently. Loving every minute though, I barely got out of the tutorial island! So will give you more feedback when I get more time, but kinda telling when I am 6 hours in and barely scratched the service and say i love it.
Well Id say it must be good lol. I for one have liked every Assassins Creed game...even Unity. Lol Some more than others.
Unity was not terrible, syndicate I liked the characters more than the story. Never played rogue, black flag was awesome though.
Why be a king - when you can be a god
Thrasher RP
Rank 10
Rank 10

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:05 pm

Babyboythegod wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:08 pm
Thrasher RP wrote:
Babyboythegod wrote:

Unity was not terrible, syndicate I liked the characters more than the story. Never played rogue, black flag was awesome though.
Once I finished the story on Syndicate I stopped playing. I also skipped Rogue . Black Flag has been the best since AC 2. But Orgins is good too.
Babyboythegod
Level 6
Level 6
Discord: 0743

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:39 pm

To bring it back to original topic, Halo wars and it's season pass/DLC are on sale. But this week it's the back compat that shines. Bully is on sale(60%) as is "Spec OPS the line"! If you have not played spec ops do yourself a favor and get it!! so good!
Why be a king - when you can be a god
HeadshotPenguin
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Level 8
Level 8
Discord: 7178

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:25 am

Black Friday sale on the Xbox Store.

https://majornelson.com/2018/11/14/blac ... d-members/

Extra discount if you are Gold member...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic