Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

Battlefield - Franchise Discussion, Good Games, & Clan Info

Clan communications & game discussions for Battlefield games here.

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

Thrasher RP
Rank 10
Rank 10
Main Platform: XboxOne

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:09 am

Babyboythegod wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:06 am
Thrasher RP wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:01 pm
Babyboythegod wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:03 pm
Added you thrasher. I have deluxe version - but also have ea access. So while it technically starts on the 9th- it’s the mrs bday so won’t be on until atleast that Saturday. However I’ll still be on AC! So probably will be using Mainly Saturday nights for bfv.
Added you back man! Look foward to playing with ya on it
Yeah buddy! You have ea access? We can get in a little early if so. If not- see you on release
Nah man I dont have EA access. Is it worth it?

Babyboythegod
Level 6
Level 6
Discord: 0743

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:14 am

Thrasher RP wrote:
Babyboythegod wrote:
Thrasher RP wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:01 pm

Added you back man! Look foward to playing with ya on it
Yeah buddy! You have ea access? We can get in a little early if so. If not- see you on release
I think so - it’s $30 for the year and you get discounts when you buy the games(not much but still). You get the vault games - mass effect- dragon age - titanfall and others. I mainly buy the games I want anyway. But in my case you get 10 hours to play a game. And that time starts like 10 days before the game actually releases. So for 10 hours I’ll be playing bfv before it releases then continuing when it officially releases. And this goes for all games. Multiplayer is unlimited for that 10 hours. Single player is only like a mission or two. They don’t let you play the entire game for obvious reasons. But the multiplayer is fair game for 10 hours.
Why be a king - when you can be a god
Thrasher RP
Rank 10
Rank 10

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:18 am

Babyboythegod wrote:
Thrasher RP wrote:
Babyboythegod wrote:

I think so - it’s $30 for the year and you get discounts when you buy the games(not much but still). You get the vault games - mass effect- dragon age - titanfall and others. I mainly buy the games I want anyway. But in my case you get 10 hours to play a game. And that time starts like 10 days before the game actually releases. So for 10 hours I’ll be playing bfv before it releases then continuing when it officially releases. And this goes for all games. Multiplayer is unlimited for that 10 hours. Single player is only like a mission or two. They don’t let you play the entire game for obvious reasons. But the multiplayer is fair game for 10 hours.
Okay cool, I had it when it first came out. Kind of like a trial thing. For like a week. And I never got on it. So I never got it. I may give it a shot sooner or later though for sure!
Babyboythegod
Level 6
Level 6

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:21 am

Thrasher RP wrote:
Babyboythegod wrote:
Thrasher RP wrote:

Okay cool, I had it when it first came out. Kind of like a trial thing. For like a week. And I never got on it. So I never got it. I may give it a shot sooner or later though for sure!
If my backlog wasn’t ridiculous I would be replaying some of the games on it. But even with my backlog I use it for the early time of the games I’m getting. I’ll be level 10 before the game releases 😜
Thrasher RP
Rank 10
Rank 10

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:24 am

Babyboythegod wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:21 am
Thrasher RP wrote:
Babyboythegod wrote:

If my backlog wasn’t ridiculous I would be replaying some of the games on it. But even with my backlog I use it for the early time of the games I’m getting. I’ll be level 10 before the game releases 😜
Exactly. I actually typed that in my last response about games I have yet to beat that I need to, but deleted it. Idk why really lol. But I have around 15 games that only have like a hour or so of playtime. And some no playtime lol. I need to find the time and grind those out. And yeah lol, maybe we will end up with a whole squad on there!
Babyboythegod
Level 6
Level 6

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:29 am

The quotes were getting too long lol. My backlog is shameful. I have been better this year. But with work - child- wife. Gaming takes a major hit. I been able to get more time but still. So I’m slowly trying to get the log down. But I beat one and add 5
Thrasher RP
Rank 10
Rank 10

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:15 pm

Babyboythegod wrote:
The quotes were getting too long lol. My backlog is shameful. I have been better this year. But with work - child- wife. Gaming takes a major hit. I been able to get more time but still. So I’m slowly trying to get the log down. But I beat one and add 5
But atleast always have something new to play lmao so that is a plus!
Babyboythegod
Level 6
Level 6

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:36 pm

Thrasher RP wrote:
Babyboythegod wrote:
Yes- but it's also a curse. While some people spend hundreds of hours in games I feel like if I did that some of those hours could go to another game. I am making the month of November Odyssey and BFV month though. I am going to be playing with my cousin on saturdays by the way. Around 9-10 eastern time until around 2-3? So feel free to join whenever you see me on! Always prefer playing with people I know.
Thrasher RP
Rank 10
Rank 10

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:14 pm

Babyboythegod wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:36 pm
Thrasher RP wrote:
Babyboythegod wrote:
Yes- but it's also a curse. While some people spend hundreds of hours in games I feel like if I did that some of those hours could go to another game. I am making the month of November Odyssey and BFV month though. I am going to be playing with my cousin on saturdays by the way. Around 9-10 eastern time until around 2-3? So feel free to join whenever you see me on! Always prefer playing with people I know.
Okay man sounds good! And I am right there with ya on playing with people I know.
skrimmer51
Level 1
Level 1
United States of America

Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:46 am

I'll be on there! I pre ordered the deluxe edition so I'll be on as soon as it let's me. We should start a platoon for battlefield. Just another way for us to stay in touch and the tag looks cool if you ask me 😂 Thoughts?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic