Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

Looking to play some games tonight

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

mongoose0920
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: XboxOne
United States of America

Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:11 pm

I have destiny 2, battlefield 5, cod ww2 ,bo4 and soon to come modern warfare I have a bunch of games. Just registered on the website wanna game with some of you guys to see if it is a good fit for me before I apply. I am 49 years old 3 kids my step daughter has autisim so sometimes she gets wound up I have to stop playing for a few minutes to calm her down don't worry I have a game room she is usually in the living room. So if you are ok with that give me an invite mongoose0920 gt.

Ninja Cow
Level 5
Level 5
Discord: 3918
United States of America

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:55 pm

Hi Mongoose0902,

My name is Richard. I am 40 yrs old, My time zone is East/USA.
I'm retired, and we are similiar age(s).

I'm XBox-1 fan, I play GTA 5, and Ghost Recon Wildlands.
Future games I plan to play are, Sandstorm, and Ghost Recon: Breakpoint.

I will send you a message on Xbl,
to see if we, can catch a game together.

Happy Gaming, :mrgreen:
NinjaCow @GunslingerGaming
Echoedchaos
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:11 pm

A little late to the party, but feel free to add me. Echoed_chaos on XB. Playing mostly RDR online, but pick up titles pretty consistently.

36, three kids. Oldest one is on the spectrum, and the youngest one is a toddler, so I get having distractions. I sent you a msg and followed you on XB. Hit me up if you see me online and feel like playing.
brierstuckett
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PC

Tue Apr 19, 2022 10:26 am

Hello, mongoose0920! Invite sent, and it's completely okay if you need some break during our games. I completely understand this. Sometimes kids are needed to be cared for. Also, if you don't mind, we can play some CS:GO. If you like shooters like ww2, I'm sure you've heard about this game. In addition, I would ask you if you don't mind playing Minecraft? I'm not sure if you like this game, but trust me, some Minecraft servers are more fun and more interesting to players. Check this server list https://servers-minecraft.net/minecraft-bedwars-servers.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic