Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

New Xbox One S owner

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

acetiepilot
Rank 10
Rank 10
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 1656
SMM2 ID: OK1-9W0-GHF

Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:23 pm

Hey clan,

I just picked up an Xbox One S console second hand the other day. Thought I would give it a razz as I grabbed it cheap and the Gamepass Ultimate library looks good.

Feel free to add me as a friend if anyone wants to play (xblive gamertag: Niner Omega). Will mostly play any Halo series game, but am willing to download and play any gamepass game with anyone. Also open to any game suggestions on the Xbox platform worth trying.

Thaaanks

Feel free to add me on the following platforms:
Switch: SW-5580-5753-0614
Xbox: acetiepilot
Steam: Friend code - 39751675
Currently Playing: Star Wars: Tie Fighter (PC), Cruisin' Blast (SWITCH), Fifa 22 (XB 1)
Doee Kathryn
Level 4
Level 4
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 0666
United States of America

Games

Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:49 am

I'm fairly new to the Xbox world as well. I still love my Switch but it adds so many options that Nintendo doesn't offer. Game pass is also a plus and SO worth it!
I create sub-par humourous Fortnite (mostly) content just for fun. I like making people laugh :)
http://instagram.com/digitaldoee
acetiepilot
Rank 10
Rank 10
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 1656
SMM2 ID: OK1-9W0-GHF

Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:07 pm

I also love my Switch, but you hit the nail on the head in regards to the Xbox offerings.

Gamepass has everything on it I wanted to play game wise, so it made a lot of sense to grab one.

We should play some time?

Oh, how's your pup going? I hope everything is going okay.
Feel free to add me on the following platforms:
Switch: SW-5580-5753-0614
Xbox: acetiepilot
Steam: Friend code - 39751675
Currently Playing: Star Wars: Tie Fighter (PC), Cruisin' Blast (SWITCH), Fifa 22 (XB 1)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic