Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

Xenoblade

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

Crinklepouch
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Level 6
Level 6
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 4506
SMM2 ID: NG8-2N5-42G
United States of America

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:15 pm

Anyone into Xenoblade Chronicles 2? I played through the main game last year, and I'm playing Torna right now. Fun stuff! Makes me wish X would make a comeback on the switch, with the larger player base.

Duke de Doom
Level 1
Level 1
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 5728
United States of America

Games

Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:56 pm

I'm thinking about picking this game up or Golf Story as my next singleplayer adventure on the Switch. I've heard great things; some of my friends told me they spent over 200 hours in their first playthrough. Wow!

Admittedly, I haven't played either X or the first in the series. My attraction is probably a bit shallow, as I saw KOS-MOS was in the game in some capacity and I really miss the Xenosaga series!
Crinklepouch
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Level 6
Level 6
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 4506
SMM2 ID: NG8-2N5-42G
United States of America

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:16 am

Both games are worth it. Golf Story was my biggest surprise on the Switch, I went from thinking it was the stupidest idea I had ever heard to absolutely loving it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic