Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

Nintendo Direct 2-9-2022 ~ Reactions?

Was this THis the best Nintendo Direct in Years?

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

McMurphy
Founder
Founder
Rank 13
Rank 13
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 3674
SMM2 ID: LPB-TX4-TYG
United States of America

Sat Feb 19, 2022 4:59 pm

MarioKart_History30_Wallpaper_(1920x1080).png
Before going any further, be sure to check out Nintendo's official video of the February 9tyh, 2022 Nintendo Direct if you haven't already done so:

Thoughts?

I thought the Nintendo Direct was great! It probably won't surprise anyone who has gamed with me before, but the 48 new DLC tracks coming to Mario Kart 8 Deluxe was my favorite part of the whole Direct. The pricing of $24.99 seems more than fair, & it is nice to know that I will be getting drops of new content for the game through the rest of the year & some of 2023.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Merky Water
Level 1
Level 1

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:02 pm

The new MK8 tracks are a definite for me. See ya back there March 18th!

Even moreso, I am excited for Nintendo Switch Sports

Very likely I will also pickup the other Assassins Creed games as I do enjoy them on my Switch(and U.) Also probable SW:Force Unleashed as I missed it on the Wii and would likely enjoy with motion controls.

Splatoon 3 with co-op? Yes please! "Summer 2022" just seems so vague. Gimme a date Nintendo! Of course, summer is quite busy for me anyway so look for me here in the fall.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic