Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

Super Mario Bros 35

Are you playing it?

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

McMurphy
Founder
Founder
Rank 13
Rank 13
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 3674
SMM2 ID: LPB-TX4-TYG
United States of America

Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:53 pm

I was wondering how much of us have been playing Super Mario Bros 35? Are you liking it?

In case you are unfamiliar with what I am talking about, Nintendo, in celebration of the original Super Mario Bros turning 35 years old this year, published a "free" digital game that lends the Tetris 99 competition treatment to the game in question. For more details, view Nintendo's official site page about the game here: https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/s ... 01:ch=pdpd

Personally, I really like it. It is cool to flex the nostalgic muscle memory of playing the game of my youth in a modern settings, competing against others. The game may only be around until the end of March 31st, 2021, but I am okay with that. Unless Nintendo is committed to doing a lot of updating and twists to the title, people will probably have their fill of the experience by then.

acetiepilot
Rank 10
Rank 10
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 1656
SMM2 ID: OK1-9W0-GHF

Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:52 pm

I haven't started playing it yet, gotten back into Stardew Valley in a big way.

Will definitely be playing some of this soon, looks like a very cool concept.
Feel free to add me on the following platforms:
Switch: SW-5580-5753-0614
Xbox: acetiepilot
Steam: Friend code - 39751675
Currently Playing: Star Wars: Tie Fighter (PC), Cruisin' Blast (SWITCH), Fifa 22 (XB 1)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic