Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

Fire Emblem: Three Houses

Fire Emblem is a fantasy tactical role-playing game franchise developed by Intelligent Systems and published by Nintendo. First produced and published for the Family Computer, the series consists of fifteen main games and three spin-offs.

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

acetiepilot
Rank 10
Rank 10
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 1656
SMM2 ID: OK1-9W0-GHF

Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:44 pm

The New Fire Emblem game has been released.

I have to admit, I have never played a single game from the franchise. I think it is really because I feel miffed that they seemed to have completely given up on making another Advance Wars game, instead choosing to follow the FE path. But I digress.

I am planning on picking up a copy on the weekend and seeing what all of the fuss is about. Any body else looking at grabbing a copy?

Any tips on general FE lore/meta would be greatly appreciated :P

Feel free to add me on the following platforms:
Switch: SW-5580-5753-0614
Xbox: acetiepilot
Steam: Friend code - 39751675
Currently Playing: Star Wars: Tie Fighter (PC), Cruisin' Blast (SWITCH), Fifa 22 (XB 1)
turk mcgurk
Level 3
Level 3
Main Platform: XboxOne

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:33 am

I love this game! Nice balance between combat & world/character building, super addictive. Like a Civ or something, instead of Just 1 more turn, it's like, ok just 1 more week on the game calendar... ok well I goota fight this battle, oh wait well now I gotta equip these items I just got, ect, ect

Good stuff highly recommend for RPG, simulation, tactial game fans
acetiepilot
Rank 10
Rank 10

Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:17 pm

It really does balance well, as you said, the combat, social and management side of things. Plus, it looks and plays reeaally well.

Only Stardew Valley has kept me addicted enough to keep playing "one more day/week" as this game.

Which house did you end up with @turk mcgurk ?
Currently Playing: Star Wars: Tie Fighter (PC), Cruisin' Blast (SWITCH), Fifa 22 (XB 1)
turk mcgurk
Level 3
Level 3
Main Platform: XboxOne

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:10 am

acetiepilot wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:17 pm
It really does balance well, as you said, the combat, social and management side of things. Plus, it looks and plays reeaally well.

Only Stardew Valley has kept me addicted enough to keep playing "one more day/week" as this game.

Which house did you end up with @turk mcgurk ?
I did Blue Lions, not sure why. I guess it had the least number of characters that seemed really annoying (lookin at you Lorenz & Linhardt)

pretty happy with my choice.

Just entered the post timeskip part of the game
acetiepilot
Rank 10
Rank 10

Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:57 pm

I've just finished the story for the Golden Deer House. Very interested to see how the story plays out for the other two houses...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic