Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

The World Ends With You

Anybody play the Switch port?

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

Korchie
Level 5
Level 5
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 9370
United States of America

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:30 am

Hi guys!

The Switch port of The World Ends With You caught my attention, but the $50 price tag is holding me back.

Has anyone played it?

I never played the original.. but maybe I should just find that because it'd be way cheaper.

Level 6
Level 6
Discord: 9520

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:48 am

I’ve not played this or the original, but I’ve heard that the game itself is very fun and engrossing, but the pointer controls leave a lot to be desired. Also when playing in handhold mode there’s the issue of things on screen being obscured by your hand.

Plus it’s a port of the mobile phone version of the game and not the original. Makes sense as there’s only one screen now!

I was going to get this one, but I think now I’ll source a ds version instead. If it drops in price considerably I may venture forth...
Switch Friend Code: 2320-9232-4156
3DS Friend Code: 2810-0615-9035 (PM me your code too)
Pokemon Go Trainer Code: 6988-5961-5248
Twitter: @sticky5245

Korchie
Level 5
Level 5
Discord: 9370
United States of America

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:32 am

Sticky wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:48 am
Plus it’s a port of the mobile phone version of the game and not the original. Makes sense as there’s only one screen now!
I didn't realize it was a port from the mobile game... meh.. I don't think I like that. No offense to mobile gaming, but it's just not the same.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic