Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

COD 4 Remastered Free!

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

coolhandlewke
Rank 10
Rank 10
Main Platform: PS4

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:03 am

This month play station hit one ouit of the park. i have been interested in this remaster since its release, but wasn't getting sucked into buying infinite to get it. then, a year later, it became stand alone for $30. still too much to pay imo. they could have got me at $15, maybe even $20. i dl'd this last night, and would like to go back to my mp roots when the mood strikes. it has frosty pints written all over it. so i would urge everybody on playstation, add this to your library while you can, even if you don't dl it now.

dunkaroo69
GS Advisor
GS Advisor
Rank 13
Rank 13
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 8319

Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:06 pm

Yeah I just saw it this morning and like you was going to get it if it ever came down in price to 20 bucks. But now it's free, so good times :D I'm downloading it right now and will be playing on and off. Not sure when, but I just couldn't resist the nostalgia of this game :D
coolhandlewke
Rank 10
Rank 10

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:50 pm

what got me when i fired up the ps3 to play this a few years ago is how well i remember the maps. it was the perfect storm of marathon sessions and new gaming friendships that no cod game has come close to achieving since.
coolhandlewke
Rank 10
Rank 10

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:23 pm

1st experience with this game was very positive last night. got in a handful of matches with some of our canadian gunslingers. there's a new goofy mode called prop hunt. 1 team spawns as assorted props (snowman, bicycle, washing machine, etc) the other team is tasked with finding and killing all the disguised players. the hunters advantage, all props sound a whistle periodically. the advantage for the hunted, they can trigger flash bang grenades and can change props a limited amount of times per round. games like that are great fun in private groups, if we ever pulled off a frosty pint for this.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic