Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

Anyone play No Man's Sky?

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

J. Sovereign
Level 3
Level 3
Main Platform: PS4
Discord: 7365
United States of America

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:00 am

I didn't think so, but I thought I'd ask.

Roguefrenzy
Level 3
Level 3
United States of America

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:27 am

I played it for a bit last spring, I’ve got a lot of free time coming up so I was considering jumping back in with all these new updates and exploring. Psn: roguefrenzy
riskbreaker76
Level 1
Level 1
Discord: 2006
Philippines

Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:34 pm

i got back into it this past summer after the multiplayer update but have since put it down. it's a nice relaxing game and SOOOOOOOO much better now compared to when i played at launch obviously. exploits and dupe glitches still exist, afaik, but still enjoyable. kinda curious about the Abyss update. look me up if u r online in it and i will try to jump in. i *think* u r on my friends list still...from the Destiny 1 days. just not that active on GS while im not playing multiplayer games.
Digital_k
Level 2
Level 2

Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:16 pm

I play every now and again, its a very easy going game and very relaxing. Never played it with anyone else but would love to try it.
RazzleSizzle
Level 3
Level 3

Games

Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:37 pm

I’ve played it off and on. I agree that it’s very easy going. Sadly, it exceeds my quota for repetitive gameplay way too quickly for me to finish the story line or maintain continuous play.
Novaborn1
Rank 11
Rank 11
Discord: 9190

Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:59 pm

Hey Sov! i played the heck out of it when it released, took most of the trophys! but the new content hit & it exploded in so many directions & the real exploration became gated behind the weird base building mech. I absolutly love the game though (own it on PS4 & PC) I will finish this game.... Oh yes i will.
terynax
Level 1
Level 1
Discord: 7074

Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:03 am

I play it only rarely. I started on PC on launch day, and bought it for PS4 when Next came out. However, my history of one too many base losses, the radical changes to the materials, and the complete destruction of the once nice starting planet my son named on day 1, have led me into a constant state of looking at the icon for a moment before playing something else. I do go back from time to time, though, and feel like I should just restart - which is what my PS4 copy is for. :)
"Sometimes I think the surest sign intelligent life exists in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us." -- Calvin and Hobbes
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic