Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

Apex Legends

Clan communications & game discussions for Apex Legends here.

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

iBLEGH
Level 1
Level 1
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 7098
United States of America

Games

Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:58 pm

Anyone playing? I've been on this a lot recently and love it. Would be sweet to have a solid squad that communicates!

Origin - iblegh
Hello, Gunslingers!

This is McMurphy, and I am interested in getting our Apex Legends front going again now that the game is on the Nintendo Switch as well as all the other gaming platforms. Below is our in-game club information:

CLUB
Name: GunslingerGaming
Tag: [GUNS]
Owner: GS*McMurph

*After filling out your EA/Origin account info in your GunslingerGaming Profile & adding yourself to our Apex Legends Master List (ie: Groups found in your User Control Panel), reply to this topic to get added to our in-game Club

MASTER LIST: memberlist.php?mode=group&g=85

Our Recruiting Topics:
Apex PC Recruitment
Apex PS4 Recruitment
Apex Xbox Recruitment

d0tZ1
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 8106
Norway

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:09 pm

i play it whenever i find time for it.

origin - d0tzi
qsmithyz
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 3305

Games

Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:01 pm

Better with friends

Origin - qsmithyz
iBLEGH
Level 1
Level 1
Discord: 7098
United States of America

Games

Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:16 am

Awesome, I'll add you both. I mainly play Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
Deathrabbit
Level 3
Level 3
United States of America

Gunslinger Badges

Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:21 pm

i play, mostly on weekends though cause i work swing

Origin - Deathrabbitt
BDNYY23
Rank 11
Rank 11
Main Platform: PS4
United States of America

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:50 am

So is anyone playing Apex Legends. I have played a couple hours and although it is not my type of game, I can definitely play it more. I have seen a lot of people from my friends list playing but wanted to get an overall feel from GS as to your thoughts on the game.

I definitely like it more than Fortnite as I will never get used to the building aspect, and the gadgets/specials in Apex are a good addition (and guns seem to actually kill), but for me, there needs to be more action. I hate spending 10-15 minutes searching for weapons and armor only to finally find someone to shoot and maybe get a kill or two before dying and then having to start over from scratch. Maybe if I had patience and could take the approach of stealth the game may be more fun, but it is too much hiding and not enough action for me. If I win by letting all of the other teams eliminate each other, what did I actually win?

If you are playing and you need someone to fill out your fireteam, send me an invite. I will try not to shoot at the enemies when you are hiding out, though no promises :P
dunkaroo69
GS Advisor
GS Advisor
Rank 13
Rank 13
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 8319

Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:25 pm

The one thing I really really like about Apex is it feels more like a shooter and less like a survive until everyone else is dead. That’s what I hate about all the other battle royale games and I just can’t craft to save my life in Fortnite.

I’ve only played one round but am open to playing more. I’ll download it and come join ya on PS4 BD.
BDNYY23
Rank 11
Rank 11
United States of America

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:55 am

Look forward to getting some rounds in with you Dunk, definitely a good F2P game. This game is definitely a better shooter compared to Fortnite, just haven't really embraced the entire battle royale mode yet, in the time it takes to play a round, I could have either killed or been killed a couple dozen times in Battlefield ;)
coolhandlewke
Rank 10
Rank 10

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:52 pm

i got an external memory device yesterday, and this game was my 1st add afterwards. i will definitely be looking to team up. battle royale modes are different than what we've grown used to, but that isn't a bad thing imo. its when playing with a full squad of friends when these games truly shine. hit me up when it's go time.
dunkaroo69
GS Advisor
GS Advisor
Rank 13
Rank 13
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 8319

Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:45 am

We are actively recruiting for Apex Legends and want to make sure that all parents and adult gamers know that GS is the place to be. Right now we have recruitment topics on EA's website and we encourage all members to stop by and add a note of good cheer to these threads.

Apex PC Recruitment
Apex PS4 Recruitment
Apex Xbox Recruitment
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic