Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

Anthem

Clan communications & game discussions for Anthem here.

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

dunkaroo69
GS Advisor
GS Advisor
Rank 13
Rank 13
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 8319

Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:45 am

Fed, Boba, great to see you guys again!!!

Anthem looks fantastic and I'll be getting it for sure. I have it preordered on Xbox already, just the regular edition, but will probably upgrade to the LoD edition later on. Fed, I'll run with you any time. Got more games coming this Christmas and a new headset as well, so I'll be able to join you :D Boba, get an Xbox! I miss you guys :P

Fed Architect
Level 3
Level 3
United States of America

Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:43 am

dunkaroo69 wrote:
Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:45 am
Fed, Boba, great to see you guys again!!!

Anthem looks fantastic and I'll be getting it for sure. I have it preordered on Xbox already, just the regular edition, but will probably upgrade to the LoD edition later on. Fed, I'll run with you any time. Got more games coming this Christmas and a new headset as well, so I'll be able to join you :D Boba, get an Xbox! I miss you guys :P
Sounds great, Dunk! I look forward to gaming with you again old friend. (And yes, I am aware that I am the "Old" one) :D
Fed Architect
Level 3
Level 3
United States of America

Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:06 pm

Anthem is one of the two games I am going to be really focused on this year. With that said, I am looking to see who else will be getting it that might want to group up to complete Strongholds and other evens where having a squad is either beneficial or required.

I don't have the time to play every night, but I am very flexible on days of the week and times that I can squad up. If you are getting the game, just post days and times that are convenient to you. Even if they don't work for me, you might find some else that those days and times work will with.

I am on the East Coast of the US, and I am usually available most days after 4 pm, but I won't game past 10 pm on weeknights due to the time I get up for work.
dunkaroo69
GS Advisor
GS Advisor
Rank 13
Rank 13
Discord: 8319

Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:09 am

I’ll be on Xbox, splitting my time between this, the division 2 and all the other games I got over Christmas. Can’t commit to every day but if I’m on I’m always willing to run with GS.
BDNYY23
Rank 11
Rank 11
Main Platform: PS4
United States of America

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:22 am

Hey Fed - If you were on the PS4 I would run with you, but looks like you are on XB1. If you switch over to the dark side, let me know.
Fed Architect
Level 3
Level 3
United States of America

Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:23 am

BDNYY23 wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:22 am
Hey Fed - If you were on the PS4 I would run with you, but looks like you are on XB1. If you switch over to the dark side, let me know.
I do have a PS4, and a gaming PC, but Athem is a XB1 game for me. Might be getting The Division 2 on PS4, though, so if you plan on getting that as well, I will definitely run with you if I go PS4. :D
BDNYY23
Rank 11
Rank 11
United States of America

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:07 pm

Sounds good Fed, I am currently planning to pick up The Division 2 as well unless reviews go south prior to release. The timing of the release of Division 2 may limit my play time a bit until after April 15th, but I should be able to play some prior that, so if you venture back to the PS4, I will see you then.
BwA Blitz
Level 2
Level 2

Games

Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:36 am

I'll probably be picking this one up (as long as the demo isn't terrible) and would love to squad up with some fellow slingers
Akuzie
Level 1
Level 1
American Samoa

Games

Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:03 pm

Hey Fed, and all. I've been in the Destiny 1 and 2 GS guilds since inception, and I plan on playing Anthem all year as well. I have high hopes for the game, and look forward to playing with some new folks as well as some from Destiny. I assume there will be an Anthem masterlist made at some point, but anyone looking to group up for endgame stuff especially, let me know!
Crimsonwings82
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 8065

Games

Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:01 am

Anthem looks like it's set to be the new Destiny. My pre-order is in and I'm anxiously waiting.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic