Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

Metro Exodus: who's playing?

Who's playing Metro Exodus? What's everyone think of it?

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

dunkaroo69
GS Advisor
GS Advisor
Rank 13
Rank 13
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 8319

Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:14 pm

I love the first two Metro Games. I've played them and finished them on every difficulty including Ranger Hardcore (very proud of that one) and will more than likely be doing the same with Exodus. I'll be picking up my copy this weekend. Anyone else grabbing it or already grabbed it? Let me know what you think if you do/did.

gobi42
Site Admin
Site Admin
Rank 11
Rank 11
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 0420
United States of America

Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:10 pm

it's on my wishlist for the year, but haven't picked it up yet as i'm sure the division 2 and anthem(when i get it) will take alot of my gaming time, but like you i enjoyed the first 2 games and look forward to this one. It looks like it's going to a great game.
dunkaroo69
GS Advisor
GS Advisor
Rank 13
Rank 13
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 8319

Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:48 am

Until Mario Maker 2 comes out, this might be my game of the year. Great story so far. Weapons are amazing, visuals are gorgeous, love the more open world sandbox aspect. Just an overall great friggin game. Playing through it on hardcore right now but will play it again on Ranger Hardcore when I’m done.
coolhandlewke
Rank 10
Rank 10
Main Platform: PS4

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:48 pm

it definitely caught my interest from the coverage leading up to release. i will wait a bit to pick it up though, hopefully catching a sale.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic