Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

Destiny 2

Clan communications, in-clan info, & game discussion for Destiny 2 within.

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

GSG Tank
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Rank 10
Rank 10
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 8328

Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:51 pm

Hey @Cript-Raider I see you are on Xbox. That is great news as we have a strong active clan for D2 on Xbox.

First thing is if you go Here and join the masterlist.

Then request access to join up with our main D2 clan at This Link Here

Finally we use https://www.the100.io/groups/v2/1317?r=22191 to setup games/raids/events

MX727
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PS4
Discord: 4151

Games

Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:31 pm

I just left a clan that died off. Signed up yesterday and am just waiting on acceptance. Is the PS4 clan very active? Thanks
McMurphy
Founder
Founder
Rank 13
Rank 13
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 3674
SMM2 ID: LPB-TX4-TYG
United States of America

Sun Apr 25, 2021 7:59 pm

A while back, we announced a raffle exclusively for our Xbox Destiny 2 crew for a chance for two active members of our in-game clan to win $20 Amazon Gift Cards. The time is overdue to announce the winners!

The two names randomly picked to win the gift cards are your fellow Gunslinger members...

@Hayzesdaddy and @QuixoticWes each have won a $20 Amazon Gift Card! Congratulations!

Please either private message me on these forums or in our Discord to receive your raffle codes. :D

Starting next month, everyone be sure to check out our newest tradition of monthly raffle give aways!
Thermal
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PC

Games

Wed May 26, 2021 7:46 am

Hey all
Im 38 and just joined GS,
Hoping to find some others to join up with in Destiny 2 that dont mind showing me the ins and outs of raids ect.
Life has me busy with two littles ones under 3 so Ive only really played destiny solo doing strikes and other multiplayer activities. Hoping I can find some new friends to add on steam through here.
Cheers
Battle Hamster
Level 1
Level 1
Main Platform: PS5

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Sun Jul 10, 2022 1:51 pm

Hey all. Are there any PS4/PS5 clans still running? I just got a copy of Destiny 2 and currently looking for like minded peeps to hang with.
PSN: Battle_Hamster
anon_one79
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PS5

Sat Sep 10, 2022 1:36 pm

I’m 43 and looking for a clan or people to play with on D2. Just a casual gamer who likes to play over here. Give me a shout if interested.

PSN- anon_one79
GSG Tank
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Rank 10
Rank 10
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 8328

Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:04 pm

@Battle Hamster and @anon_one79 we do have a very active Destiny 2 clan that we can get you into. Shoot me a message here or jump on our discord and you can find me there as well.
PowderedCeasar
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: Xbox(X/S)
Discord: 2472

Games

Thu Oct 06, 2022 6:59 pm

:D. Id like to introduce myself as PowderedCaesar. I am an active Xbox player on the Xbox X. I’m currently trying to grind my way through Warframe with my favourite frame being mamma Hildryn (thigh thighs save lives) I do want to try to get good but I might need some friends ro give me some pointers.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic