Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

Destiny 2

Clan communications, in-clan info, & game discussion for Destiny 2 within.

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

BuddhaChu
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PC

Games

Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:22 am

Long time listener, first time caller...

Add me to the in-game clan, man!

Gobi: request you add me as an admin (whatever level L33tness currently is) since it looks like no one from GS is active in the game anymore.

Xtian
Level 1
Level 1
Discord: 8337
Denmark

Games

Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:56 am

The process for joining the clan has been posted a few times and I got in fairly quick when I did it.
I'll quote the process below.
I am active, but sporadically. Just hit level 20 and it seems like the group part of the game might open up soon?
shrike wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:04 am
MILLSY wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:17 am
NHS worker in Wales. Dad of 3. Late 40s. Loving Destiny 2 and hope to Join a clan where not everyones 12.. my game time is my well earned fun time.. so hoping for invite. Bigmills11
Hey Millsy (and @Birddy1 , @Warpster , @Xtian , and @Wrath ! Getting into one of the Bungie clans is definitely a self-serve situation - at least on the initial request side. Make sure you join the appropriate masterlist ( viewtopic.php?f=15&t=3 ) and once that is completed, find the GS clan you wish to join ( viewtopic.php?f=8&t=75 ) and submit a request.

When a request to join a clan comes in, we admins check to make sure you are on the masterlist, and then accept the request if you are. If you are not on the masterlist, we will usually send you a message asking you to join the masterlist, then wait a couple days. If you do not join the masterlist in that amount of time, the request is denied and you can re-request again after you are on the masterlist, at which point you will be accepted.

Welcome to GS!
Xtian
Level 1
Level 1
Discord: 8337
Denmark

Games

Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:19 am

I'll have trouble comitting to a team most days, as my gaming time is very sporadic.

I am free most wednesdays until 2 pm GMT+1 if that works at all?

Of course, I'll likely have to hit max level first. Only 20 as of yet.
Zer0Burn75
Rank 10
Rank 10
United States of America

Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:52 pm

Shrike this tool has been great to use. Thanks again for creating it.
Cheemy
Level 1
Level 1
Great Britain

Games

Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:15 pm

Looking to join a PC Clan after playing XBox One Destiny / Destiny 2 for a long time. Battle.net ID is Cheemy#2235
shrike
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Rank 10
Rank 10
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 0064

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:11 am

Hey @Vargus , @Underseagoose , @Beorndagar , @brobocop , and @Cheemy - - welcome to GS!

Also, see my post on page 1 of this thread: https://www.gunslingergaming.com/saloon ... 1576#p1576, for instructions on how to join the PC GS Destiny 2 Clan... @t@theL33tness will be able to hook you up!
Admin of Destiny Gunslingers XB1 Clan on Bungie.net

=======================

"Never tell me the odds." -Han Solo
theL33tness
Rank 10
Rank 10
United States of America

Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:36 am

Added those who had applied. If you're still wanting in, please request to join the clan and let me know in here what your in game name is so I can match it up. If I missed you, it's probably cause I didn't know your in-game name. Also, please @ mention me so I don't miss your message.
shrike
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Rank 10
Rank 10

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:42 am

@BuddhaChu - Welcome to GS!

You are saying that no one is active in the clan anymore, yet the PC clan is actually quite active right now, as many people who have gotten Destiny 2 free are joining up.

@@theL33tness has been very active in the forums here, getting people connected to the clan. Just make sure you follow the instructions above to join the proper masterlist, as you will not be accepted into the clan without it!

If you desire to be an admin/trail guide/whatever in GS, you simply need to SHOW you are helpful at assisting other GS people both in the various games you play with them, as well as here in the forums and over on Discord. People that are curteous and helpful to other clan members get noticed, and if you express interest in being a leader and have shown that helpfulness in game/forums/discord, then leadership may be in your future...

Again, welcome to GS!

=======================

Equinox
Level 1
Level 1

Games

Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:02 pm

Invite request sent via system and did all the stuff on discord!
shrike
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Rank 10
Rank 10

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:28 am

@Equinox and anyone else, make sure to tag @theL33tness if you are replying to this thread (and requesting to join the PC clan) so they see your request! Thanks!

Tag myself, @Fynvarrah or @Zer0Burn75 if you are attempting to join an XBox Destiny 2 Clan, and we will sort out which clan you are requesting to join...

Oh yeah, to TAG a name, just use type the @ symbol and start typing their name. a little popup will appear with the full name. select it, and they will be tagged in the post. 😎👍

=======================

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic