Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

Destiny 2

Clan communications, in-clan info, & game discussion for Destiny 2 within.

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

gobi42
Site Admin
Site Admin
Rank 11
Rank 11
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 0420
United States of America

Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:11 pm

As the title states Destiny 2 is free for a limited time
https://www.gameinformer.com/blizzcon-2 ... _LNv5V9yGY
Credit to @NecroAether for posting in the discord

acetiepilot
Rank 10
Rank 10
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 1656
SMM2 ID: OK1-9W0-GHF

Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:07 am

Happy to help new players out with anything they may need!
Feel free to add me on the following platforms:
Switch: SW-5580-5753-0614
Xbox: acetiepilot
Steam: Friend code - 39751675
Currently Playing: Star Wars: Tie Fighter (PC), Cruisin' Blast (SWITCH), Fifa 22 (XB 1)
Daarkwind
Level 4
Level 4
Discord: 6497
United States of America

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:49 pm

Just got the game. Enjoying it so far, though it feels a bit disjointed, not a very clear progression path. But I am really enjoying the FPS aspect.
Feel free to add me on Discord: Daarkwind#6497.
acetiepilot
Rank 10
Rank 10
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 1656
SMM2 ID: OK1-9W0-GHF

Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:05 am

Just give up on the story. That's what I did. I just play because it's got fun mechanics.
Feel free to add me on the following platforms:
Switch: SW-5580-5753-0614
Xbox: acetiepilot
Steam: Friend code - 39751675
Currently Playing: Star Wars: Tie Fighter (PC), Cruisin' Blast (SWITCH), Fifa 22 (XB 1)
ToddOnFire
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 0026
United States of America

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:14 am

Picked it up and downloaded. Gonna want to get in on the PC clan soon and start that march to 300 Light. Will preobably pick up the expansion bundle soon too. Does anybody know if we can try to run the World Eater Raid still or is that old news?
GeeZerGaMeR
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: XboxOne

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:56 am

I guess I'm late in replying to this thread. :P
Anyway, I've gone into the haunted forest lots of time and gotten my auto rifle, but like PrivatePixel, I'm not a fan of the darkness either. However, I'm still going in to complete the Triumph as I've gotten all of the masks except for the last one, which is the Uldren mask. Today is the last day though so I guess I'd better get on it. :D
GrouchyGran
Level 5
Level 5
United States of America

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:14 am

Yesterday was the first time I cleared 7 branches. Went in with some randoms .
Was pretty happy about it but in my excitement, I totally forgot to record it. :roll:
Didn't get anything special or extra Fragmented Souls either. :P
Anyone went as high as 8 branches?
BDNYY23
Rank 11
Rank 11
Main Platform: PS4
United States of America

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:12 am

So what are the thoughts on the Fragmented souls, if I complete two more bounties tonight I will have about 120 souls. Already got the horror story, so should I just buy 3 masks, or hold onto the souls and hope they carry over to next years FOTL. I considered starting up a second character to see if it will let me run FOTL without playing through the entire Forsaken campaign to get another Horror Story as I read it dismantles to 7 cores, anyone know if FOTL is available to characters that have not done anything in Forsaken?
BDNYY23
Rank 11
Rank 11
Main Platform: PS4
United States of America

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:13 pm

Looks like tonight is the last night for a few weeks if anyone is still in search for one of these. If you need a hand, I can help out tonight and should be on from around 8-10:30 EST. I was actually able to finally grab one this weekend (actually got a second after two more rounds trying to help randoms get their's). So if anyone wants to try running some Escalation Protocol tonight in search of one of these, just post here or send me an invite on PS4.
GrouchyGran
Level 5
Level 5
United States of America

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:29 am

BDNYY23 wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:12 am
So what are the thoughts on the Fragmented souls, if I complete two more bounties tonight I will have about 120 souls. Already got the horror story, so should I just buy 3 masks, or hold onto the souls and hope they carry over to next years FOTL. I considered starting up a second character to see if it will let me run FOTL without playing through the entire Forsaken campaign to get another Horror Story as I read it dismantles to 7 cores, anyone know if FOTL is available to characters that have not done anything in Forsaken?
I think today is the last day of FOTL, so I hope you can get the three masks. :)
Not sure if the fragmented souls can be carried over till the next one but it would be great if they still accept it then. I have some left that I don't know what to do with.
I think FOTL is available to all players no matter if they have Forsaken or not but you don't have to run it to get another Horror Story... it will be available in your collections tab in your character menu.

Anyway, happy to say that I've completed everything related to FOTL last night and gotten the FOTL Triumph achievement. :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic