Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

[General] Which Run & Gun Games Are You Picking Up?

'Tis the season for kill-streaks.

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

Which FPS Are You Getting This Year?

Far Cry 6 (release: Oct 7th)
No votes
Call of Duty: Vanguard (release: Nov. 5th)
No votes
Battlefield 2042 (release: Nov. 19th)
33%
Halo Infinite (release: Dec. 8th)
No votes
None of the Above
67%

Total votes: 3
McMurphy
Founder
Founder
Rank 13
Rank 13
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 3674
SMM2 ID: LPB-TX4-TYG
United States of America

Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:21 pm

We are now in the season in which some very familiar Triple A franchises hit the store shelves, digital or otherwise. For this post (and attached poll), I'm curious which FPS games you plan on picking up in the coming weeks. These games are the only focus of our community, but they have been part of it for several years now.

Which of these games are you getting? Why? None of them? Why not, and do you have a write in vote instead?

Myself, I may get the COD title but I am pretty undecided. Battlefield looks cool---don't get me wrong---but I just seem to fall out of those games so quickly any time I buy them. My decision may alter in coming months depending on if I finally snag a PS5 or XBox, though.
Halo_Infinite.png
Far_cry_6_cover.jpg
Call_of_Duty_Vanguard_cover_art.jpg
Battlefield_2042_cover_art.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Korchie
Level 5
Level 5
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 9370
United States of America

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Thu Sep 30, 2021 5:25 am

Honestly, I'm not huge into FPS's, but I've REALLY been enjoying Splitgate, which is Free-to-play. It's like a mix between Portal and Halo.

If you ever want to play, definitely hit me up! I don't see myself putting it down any time soon :D !

Oh yeah, I play on PC, but it's cross-platform and cross-play ;) . For those of you that used to play Conduit on Wii, it's def got some Conduit vibes :D .

MariaCarvil
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
United States of America

Wed Feb 16, 2022 1:16 pm

What is more comfortable for you to carry, a pistol or an assault rifle?
jenelleri
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
United States of America

Wed Feb 16, 2022 1:19 pm

I think the best option would be a pistol because it's easier to use. A rifle is more challenging to handle. But I would prefer a bullpup rifle because of its appearance. This is just my point of view. I recently bought a small reloading pistol. I don't remember the model, but I am thrilled with it. I have fired it several times, and it was straightforward for me to handle and aim. But I bought myself both a rifle and a pistol for different occasions. At bulkmunitions.com, they will tell you how to clean a gun. I am sure amateurs will find it very useful because gun cleaning is a critical process that should not be forgotten.
jeremiahquellette
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PS4
United States of America

Mon Mar 07, 2022 3:30 am

Battlefield 2042 of course !
Wilsonnex
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PS4

Mon Mar 07, 2022 3:31 am

I’m a big fan of the Far cry franchise. That’s why I liked part 6. The graphics, character drawing, atmosphere, and gameplay were made at a high level. The availability of firearms is quite high. I have recently become interested in weapons in real life too. I was affected by these types of games. Most of all, I like weapon assembling. There is something romantic in it. I use a torque wrench for mounting rifle scopes. It seems to me that you should be well versed in the weapon structure. You have to disassemble it to the last screw before starting to shoot.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic