Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

[General] What's Your First Game Owned?

What was your first love, er, the first game you owned.

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

McMurphy
Founder
Founder
Rank 13
Rank 13
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 3674
SMM2 ID: LPB-TX4-TYG
United States of America

Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:47 pm

Of your journey in gaming, everyone has an origin story.

Whether you purchased the game or it was given to you as a gift, what was your first game?

My first game was Frogger on the Atari 400. I loved it. I still do, to be honest. It was a fantastic introduction to home gaming. In regards to the first game I ever bought with my own money, that was Excitebike for the NES. That was the fruit of a summer of lawn mowing money, right there. To totally date myself even further, I ordered it from the Sears catalog.

SouthrnRoadDog
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 3615

Games

Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:55 pm

Tanks on the Atari 2600
Forest Gremlin
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 8456
United States of America

Games

Sat Sep 25, 2021 8:06 pm

First I was ever given, King's Quest. First I bought on my own, Tie Fighter.
dex.gamer
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 3270
United States of America

Games

Sat Sep 25, 2021 8:50 pm

Super Mario Bros (NES). I got it when I bought the NES in 1987 while in college. Zelda and Shinobi followed, with others. Shinobi almost cost me my relationship with my girlfriend. All nighter playing and slept through taking her out to a nice dinner before taking her to the airport. She forgave me… eventually >.< and is now my wife (of almost 30 years). Whew!
jeremiahquellette
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PS4
United States of America

Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:01 am

Hello, gamers. If I remember it right, the first game I bought was the CS: GO game.
jeremiahquellette
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
United States of America

Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:02 am

Hello, gamers. If I remember it right, the first game I bought was the CS: GO game. I don't count the games I had before, like Dota 2 beta access or the Dragon Age disk. I am still playing Counterstrike and watching all incoming esports tournaments. I'm glad that this game is still growing, and the prizes pools are rising year to year. It allows me to get some good money from my bets. With my game experience in CS:GO is not hard to predict the waggers. Usually, I bet my skins with the csgo trade bot, so I can always convert my skins in real cash.
Last edited by jeremiahquellette on Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wilsonnex
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:46 am

That's a pretty tough question. It has to be Minecraft for me. There are many games that I've played when I was a kid, but I didn't have a computer until I've reached high school. I've started to notice that kids these days have computers while they are in kindergarten and it's a pretty weird thing to see. I'm starting to catch up with these games and now I've started to play some Counter-Strike with some friends of mine who sell csgo skins. This concept of selling different skins is something that I've never heard before, but I'm willing to see if I can actually make something out of this
zickacv
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
United States of America

Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:44 pm

It was dota 2 and you know, I'm still obsessed with that game, now I'm quite interested in dota 2 betting sites as I have found this website here on https://tips.gg/bеtting/dota2-sites/ and now I would like to try something like that, have you ever heard anything about it? Thanks in advance for any answers.
alizakasuba
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Canada

Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:04 am

Also, there are a lot of problems regarding USB flash sticks. I have lost the data from it a lot of times. With Dropbox, this will never happen again because you can access all your files from any device with internet access. I like more about it because when I am writing a paper for my University course, I usually need to write it in LateX. So if you will have problems with the USB stick, you can use https://www.salvagedata.com/usb-flash-drive-recovery/. This is one of the best platforms nowadays.
Hemmo75
Level 1
Level 1
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 9913

Sat Apr 09, 2022 10:41 am

Pong on the Atari 2600. Good Times.
:roll:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic