Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

[General] 2021 Gunslingers Updates & Announcements!

Read this topic for the latest news, announcements, raffles, and more happening within the Gunslingers community.

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

What's Game of the Year for 2020?

Poll ended at Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:51 pm

Among Us
20%
Animal Crossing: New Horizons
20%
Assassin's Creed: Valhalla
20%
Final Fantasy VII (remake)
40%

Total votes: 10
McMurphy
Founder
Founder
Rank 13
Rank 13
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 3674
SMM2 ID: LPB-TX4-TYG
United States of America

Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:42 pm

We have been wanting to do this for quite some time, & I am happy to announce that the launch version of the new Gunslingers LFG Tool is live!

Direct Link:
https://www.gunslingergaming.com/hitchingpost/

LFG (Looking-For-Games) will help you & your fellow Gunslingers notify, plan, & discuss meet-up time with each other. Currently, you can create events & raid groups, which we are calling Posses. Heck, you can give your Posse its own forum board with this new LFG tool! Since this is just the launch version of the Gunslingers LFG, we focused on the core functions for now, but live streams, podcasts, interviews, & other member-generated activities are planned to be supported to help promote all your gaming ventures within the Gunslingers community.

The LFG wing of our community is not required. To utilize it, you do need to register a LFG account to use its functions. I know, it seems a little redundant, but your profiles are not currently synced between the forum database & the LFG database.

If you need any help navigating the LFG, I've written up a few quick guides to get you started. You will find them on the LFG main view.

Check it out. Please excuse the digital sawdust. Get gaming, Gunslingers!
-See next update for corrected information regarding LFGs.

McMurphy
Founder
Founder
Rank 13
Rank 13
United States of America

Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:32 pm

In the words of BOM Tank:
Hello @everyone , I hope you are all well and good today. We are going to be starting to use the100.io as a way to LFG for any game the clan is wanting to be involved in.

You can sign up and request to join the Gunslinger Gaming group on the100 https://www.the100.io/groups/v2/151838 . You will also notice a new channel [in our Discord server] at lfg where the platform will push notifications for people looking to setup games. So please pay attention to that channel if you are looking to meetup with other GS members.

All members also have the ability to setup games. I will be available if you need assistance on maneuvering the system. They also have an app for android and iOS. We have been using this with the destiny group and it works well!
A complete list of games the service currently supports can be found here: https://www.the100.io/games
McMurphy
Founder
Founder
Rank 13
Rank 13
United States of America

Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:45 am

9/25/2021: Adding Image Upload Support.

Members can now use an attachment option when posting within the Discussion & Info board (and its sub boards) to upload & add images. You find the option to do so under that Attachment tab below the window where you type in your post message.
attachment_reference.PNG
Please let me know if you come across any issues while using this new ability. Hot linking image urls via the standard image bbcode is unchanged.

I decided to add this to everyone's forum abilities after the annoyance of trying to add an image to my post from a cellphone. If it was annoying to me, I imagine it would be annoying for everyone else.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
McMurphy
Founder
Founder
Rank 13
Rank 13
United States of America

Sun Nov 14, 2021 4:18 pm

November 14th, 2021

Battlefield 2042 is our newest featured clan front! It is released on November 19th, 2021 on PC, Playstation, & Xbox. That means the game will get the following to help promote that GS clan front: Image
W4R_PuNk
Level 1
Level 1
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 1925

Games

Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:08 pm

Friend me in BF2042 if you can, then we'll squad up and I'll jump into Discord. Username always the same: W4R_PuNk
Locked Previous topicNext topic