Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

Call of Duty

Clan communications & game discussions for Call of Duty here.

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

Chrome_Splinter
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 1073

Wed Dec 23, 2020 10:09 am

Hey guys! I'm back to Gunslingers and looking for people to play with on both Cold War and Modern Warfare. My gamertag is ChromeSplinter on XB1. Feel free to add me just make sure you message so I know you're from gunslingers!

Youngfanest5495
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: XboxOne
United States of America

Fri Dec 25, 2020 1:23 pm

Hey everyone im new to gunslingers and mostly play call of duty bo4 and bo cold war on xb1 feel free to add me gamertag is Youngfanest5495
SekretCelery
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: Xbox(X/S)
Discord: 6559

Games

Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:18 am

Hey everyone! I'm new to gunslingers and am mostly playing Cold War (Zombies and Multiplayer) and Warzone. My gamertag is CryptiCelery on Xbox Series X. Feel free to add me but include a gunslinger in the message so I know who you are.
SekretCelery
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: Xbox(X/S)
Discord: 6559

Games

Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:19 am

With the new Cold War Zombies maps dropping soon, wanted to see if anyone is interested in joining up to complete EEs, challenges, etc. on Die Maschine or Firebase Z once it is released. (Disclaimer: I've already pretty much completed all EEs and achievements for Die Maschine, with the exception of the high rounds one(s), but I'm happy to assist others to complete them in time for Firebase Z or just play for fun). Send me a friend request if interested!
Arielle54
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PS4

Thu Jun 03, 2021 5:38 am

McMurphy wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:32 pm
The below links are of recruiting topics we have elsewhere to encourage new members to join our fold. All members are welcome to reply with good cheer to them to help the recruiting process.

Call of Duty Clans Reddit:

The Official Activision Forums: https://community.callofduty.com/t5/Cal ... 8746#M7577

Of course, our general recruiting topics will also aid in getting members over here mutuelle TNS. Additional information in that regard can be found here:
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=131
Vielen Dank, dass Sie uns diese Informationen zur Verfügung gestellt haben. Das ist nett von dir.
McMurphy
Founder
Founder
Rank 13
Rank 13
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 3674
SMM2 ID: LPB-TX4-TYG
United States of America

Sat Nov 06, 2021 9:53 am

Call of Duty Vanguard - Cross Platform

Visit your User Control Panel to add yourself the User Group (Master List)!
mildredbass
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Wed Nov 17, 2021 5:50 am

Call of Duty Warzone is best game.
OscarSellersp
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PC
United States of America

Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:06 am

Hello, Chrome_Splinter! I also got back on the Call Of Duty Vanguard release, I played this game on Alpha and Beta tests, and now they released the full version with a new Vanguard map in the Call Of Duty warzone. I think it will push some old players to get back in that game, and I hope they did a better anti-cheat system in Vanguard because it was really hard last month with the number of players who were using the Warzone COD cheats was too high, so I stopped playing for a while.
Last edited by OscarSellersp on Wed Feb 09, 2022 7:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
OscarSellersp
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PC
United States of America

Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:07 am

Hello, Chrome_Splinter! I also got back on the Call Of Duty Vanguard release, I played this game on Alpha and Beta tests, and now they released the full version with a new Vanguard map in the Call Of Duty warzone.
DevilsReject_ID4
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PS4

Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:00 am

Hey everyone. Been playing a lot of vanguard and coldwar lately. If anyone would like to run a few games with me feel free to add me on ps network or activision under this same name. I play mostly hardcore but can play whatever. Dont really care what ur k/d is but im a 1.07 on deathmatch and a 1.58 on hardpoint and domination
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic