Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

No Man's Sky GS and Friends Commiunty Planet

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

gobi42
Site Admin
Site Admin
Rank 11
Rank 11
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 0420
United States of America

Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:39 am

So as some of you know i have really gotten into NMS the last few weeks. After doing some research and testing i have a found a way for more than 4 GS members to meet up and play together. However there is a small catch. In order for this to work we all need to have a base on the same planet. So i started this by finding a nice paradise/tropical planet. Once i found one i started a started base and uploaded it so it can be seen publicly. Now since i have done that there are a couple of ways to get to the planet. One is add myself or someone else who has a base on the planet, goto multiplayer and join them while they are on the planet. then go and find a place and drop a base computer. The second way( i have yet to test this) is goto a space station and use the warp gate. Look for other bases and choose the one from gobi42, named valhalla Alpha.(you may have to add my NMS friend code for it to show up, like i said i haven't tested this just yet) So on my starter base i have almost all the exocraft spawn stations and the station that allows you to call your exocraft from anywhere eon the planet. So if you don't have exocrafts unlocked yet, you simply walk over to the blue console and click spawn exocraft and it will spawn you your very own exocraft to keep, well at least on this planet.

I have one disclaimer and one only. I fully understand that this is a ADULT gaming community, however there will be kids on this planet. They will be young guns(kids of GS members), you may see them but they wont be in voice. Now if you have kids that you want to bring with you to the planet, i only ask that you consult me before hand so that we can keep track of kids and their parent or adult. For the time being only Children of members will be allowed. IF this works and runs smoothly then i may be willing to open it up to extended family of gunslingers, but that will be discussed at a later date.

Now i have a very couple basic ground rules for the planet.
1. NO griefing other players of any kind. This includes destroying or editing their base without their permission
2. Be Respectful to others
3. Be mindful of others when building your bases
optional(but i would humbly request that everyone does this)
4. Add your friend code to this thread viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1834