Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

PS5 and Godfall/Outriders

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

GOODKyle
Level 1
Level 1
Main Platform: PS4
Discord: 8737

Games

Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:58 am

This console release is way more hectic than previous years, as Sony has yet to even announce a release date two months from the rumored launch, but mostly due to covid. So I know some people won't spend money on a new console right away or may even miss out on a preorder because there's none left.

With that said anyone planning on or interested in Godfall or Outriders which release for the PS5 (at the time of this writing) sometime in November or December? Godfall is an rpg/mmo-ish looter slasher and Outriders looks to scratch that Destiny itch.

Godfall gameplay trailer:

Outriders gameplay overview:

Short of bad reviews I'll most likely be picking these two up. I say mostly because with all the delays Watch Dogs: Legion, Assassin's Creed Valhalla (both on the same day, what the hell Ubisoft), Cyberpunk 2077, and the new KH game all release in November.

gobi42
Site Admin
Site Admin
Rank 11
Rank 11
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 0420
United States of America

Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:46 pm

I'm on PC and outriders is on my radar for sure. here is to hoping that is has crossplay tho so we can stop worrying about what system people are on and just game together :)
GOODKyle
Level 1
Level 1

Games

Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:26 pm

It would be great for an uncomplicated cross play. You got all these games already doing it and other simple stuff like free next gen upgrades. The technology and want is there.
theL33tness
Rank 10
Rank 10
Main Platform: PC
United States of America

Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:42 pm

Outriders looks pretty cool. Will keep my eye on it too. Since I have no PS Godfall won't be on my list though.
GOODKyle
Level 1
Level 1

Games

Thu Sep 17, 2020 4:43 pm

Shoot yea it is a timed exclusive. I'll try to remember to keep you informed.
Kriv99
Level 2
Level 2
Main Platform: PS5
Discord: 3506
United States of America

Tue Nov 03, 2020 1:21 pm

I'll be looking to get into some Godfall when it is released.
BlazePorter
Level 1
Level 1
United States of America

Fri Aug 26, 2022 8:09 am

FIFA 21 is the last full-fledged part to be released on the current generation of consoles. There are few changes in in-game mechanics, but they are noticeable during the game. Smarter AI affects players' movement: teammates can find free spaces better, rush into them and skillfully adjust to the ball's movement. Overall, this version seems to me to be the most complete. So when offered FIFA 22 PS4 Account, I didn't hesitate. It's a great solution for fans.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic