Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Breakpoint

GS Clan communication & game discussion for Ghost Recon Breakpoint here.

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

gobi42
Site Admin
Site Admin
Rank 11
Rank 11
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 0420
United States of America

Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:00 am

I will say they make the shit look easy in the video. I did get my first completion and i have to say it was alot of fun. My fav boss to beat i have to say was the last one Cerberus. Even tho it took the most team work and best communication of all the bosses. it was also the most rewarding when you beat them. I don't normally get jacked up and excited on comms when we do missions and what not, but i let out a nice FUCK YEAH after beating it.
Now for those of you that are curious we all ran assault class and had the silver stake as our primary and a mix of guns for secondary however the stoner lmg with extend mag was a popular choice. I ran an m4a1 with ext mag personally but i hated the reload on the lmg and the recoil.
Now whatever class you are (assault,medic,sharpshooter, panther) is what cosmetic gear your most likely to get. So we ran assault classes and most of us got the judge outfit stuff.
I should also mention that the medic ult doesn't work in the raid. all other classes ult's work as they do in the open world. You can still use the drone to revive other players but you can't self revive.

dunkaroo69
GS Advisor
GS Advisor
Rank 13
Rank 13
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 8319

Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:58 pm

I’ve had the game for a while but still haven’t played it. I’ve heard terrible things about it but also know you can’t please everyone all the time. Is it worth checking out?
gobi42
Site Admin
Site Admin
Rank 11
Rank 11
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 0420
United States of America

Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:24 am

Breakpoint has it's bugs sure. But the last patch did alot to fix things that were wonky. I got over 100 hours into it since launch, like 110, i have 140 in the division 2 since day one of both titles. Now breakpoint is like ghost recon but with parts of the division thrown in there. Then there are the survival mechnics which i understand the want of them in the game, but they are wonky and could be improved as well. Overall tho i have had a great time with the game when it works. It didn't work for me for one patch cycle as something in the patch broke it for my PC, however it has been corrected now. If you own it i would say give it a shot, at least 10 hours by then you will either want to finish it or you'll hate it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic