Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

What are you currently playing? October 2019 Edition

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

Crinklepouch
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Level 6
Level 6
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 4506
SMM2 ID: NG8-2N5-42G
United States of America

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:04 pm

Hey GS! What are you guys playing this month?

Right now I'm playing FFXIV on PC (just got into the Shadowbringers expansion) and Dragon Quest XI. When I'm not looking for a huge time commitment I'm playing Mario Maker 2, and the Link's Awakening remake with the lady friend. I think the next game I'll pick up will be Luigi's Mansion 3 on Halloween. How about you?

acetiepilot
Rank 10
Rank 10
Discord: 1656
SMM2 ID: OK1-9W0-GHF

Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:30 pm

@Crinklepouch Hey Crink!

I've been playing a fair bit of Fire Emblem: Three Houses as of late. Been enjoying getting back into that after setting it down for a month or so. Looking at getting back into Destiny 2 with the migration to steam and the new DLC that has come out, again, another game I haven't played for a while.

The other odd game I have been really thinking about picking up for this month is Animal Crossing: New Leaf on N3DS. I've never played an AC game before. I want to get the new one coming out in March next year, so I thought I would delve into a previous title.
Feel free to add me on the following platforms:
Switch: SW-5580-5753-0614
Xbox: acetiepilot
Steam: Friend code - 39751675
Currently Playing: Star Wars: Tie Fighter (PC), Cruisin' Blast (SWITCH), Fifa 22 (XB 1)
Dr. Roboculous
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: XboxOne

Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:19 pm

All on XB1: Rage 2: Rise Of the Ghosts DLC, Wolfenstein: Youngblood, Borderlands 3 - LOVING all of these. I honestly don't know what people talking shit about these games are on about. i will get into Warframe and Killing Floor 2 within the next couple of days as they will both have their yearly Halloween events live. Anyone know of any other games -besides Borderlands 3- that have a Halloween event this year?
Crinklepouch
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Level 6
Level 6
Discord: 4506
SMM2 ID: NG8-2N5-42G
United States of America

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:44 pm

Hey, people talk shit about some of the stuff I play all the time. This is my reaction.

If you are having fun, that's the whole point!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic