Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

Warframe

Clan communication & Warframe discussions here.

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

dunkaroo69
GS Advisor
GS Advisor
Rank 13
Rank 13
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 8319

Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:56 pm

I played a bunch of this game when it first released on PC and built several frames. My first one was Rhino as it was the easiest and first blueprint that dropped for me. Since I started playing on XB1, I found that it takes alot more time to grind (at least it feels like it does) and I'm not sure which would be the easiest one to farm for. Any thoughts?

CLAN INFO:
  1. From the menu, go to Communication, go to Friends
  2. click Add Friend and put:
    • For PC: BOM Tank
    • For XB: Fynvarrah & BOM Tank
    • For PS4: Fynvarrah & Spade115
    • For Switch:Spade115: SW-3412-3135-5534
  3. write something like "Gunslingers!" as the message
  4. Join the Gunslinger Gaming Discord (click here). Warframe gets frequent updates and we make important announcements in Discord. Late game content also (pretty much) requires voice chat for coordination. Joining Discord is strongly recommended, and in some cases required. Make sure you have a #Warframe tag; if you don't know how to apply one, ask a mod.

The official clan name is GunslingerGaming

After all of that is done and you've been invited,
  5. Craft your clan key; the blueprint should be waiting for you in your Foundry
  6. Wait 12 hours for your clan key to be built. Think of how fun it will be to wait hours or days to craft other things.
  7. claim your key out of the Foundry, and from Menus go to Communication, go to Clan, and you should be able to Enter DOJO

DrInsan3no
Rank 16
Rank 16
Main Platform: PC
United States of America

Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:34 pm

I Haven't played for years, but if I remember correctly. I did Hydroid build first, Rhino is super easy to get though.
"The numbers Mason! What do the numbers mean, Mason?"
dunkaroo69
GS Advisor
GS Advisor
Rank 13
Rank 13
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 8319

Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:43 am

Yeah, I may just have to start with Rhino again. I've read he's still the easiest one to build.
DrInsan3no
Rank 16
Rank 16
United States of America

Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:46 am

Yeah he really is, and I mean he isn't that bad either!
"The numbers Mason! What do the numbers mean, Mason?"
Zer0Burn75
Rank 10
Rank 10
United States of America

Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:01 am

I went with the more agile frame build. Of course I am more of a stealth player on games like this.
gobi42
Site Admin
Site Admin
Rank 11
Rank 11
Discord: 0420
United States of America

Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:20 pm

So the PC warframe clan is ready to start the accession ceremony, we need two to start it, however once they do you will have a limited time to get your free 10k endo from participating in the ceremony.
Daarkwind
Level 4
Level 4
Discord: 6497
United States of America

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:00 pm

Ok how do I do that? Brand freaking new to warframe. Cant even figure out how to get the Twitch goodies I have sitting in my account. :(
Feel free to add me on Discord: Daarkwind#6497.
gobi42
Site Admin
Site Admin
Rank 11
Rank 11
Discord: 0420
United States of America

Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:51 pm

well first you have to be in the clan
which is GunslingerGaming search for it and one of the leaders will get you on as soon as your on the warframe masterlist.
DrNiggle
Rank 10
Rank 10
Discord: 6574
United States of America

Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:16 pm

I'm going to put in my best effort to be more active here.

Rhino is a good choice. Yes, he's pretty easy to farm but he's also a viable end-game frame. Don't want to die on a level 100 Sortie? Rhino. Want to mess around on Cetus without having to worry about being overwhelmed by drop ships and ghouls? Rhino. And it just goes on like that.

You can build him to be basically unkillable (Iron Skin, so all the armor mods you have with a little power strength to boot) or you can make him more team friendly with a Shout (team damage boost) or Stomp (suspend everything in mid-air so it can't fight) build.

Just beware; he's not a damage frame. A good early-game damage frame will almost always be Excalibur until you get to Saturn and can farm Ember. She'll carry you through the rest of the star chart until you can get Saryn, Equinox, etc.

But do you want a tank who's also a damage frame?
Good thing you're in GS. :lol:

Head over to the DOJO and go to the Tenno Research Lab (small room, first on the left in the research wing) and grab the blueprints for Nezha. His 2 skill is a halo that reduces 95% of damage taken, his 1 skill leaves fire everywhere you run, and his 4 skill is floor skipes that impale and hold enemies. It's really a great frame.
DrNiggle
Rank 10
Rank 10
Discord: 6574
United States of America

Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:23 pm

It might not work @Daarkwind this is the level 10 ascension so you have to have been a member of the clan for 10 days. I know that sucks, which is why I made this announcement back in October, but unfortunately the forums had a little hiccup and no one checks the discord channel :? :lol: so hurry like a madman, it's possible it'll still be running in 2 weeks but it's out of my control, sorry
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic