Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

POST YOUR INTRODUCTIONS HERE!

Say howdy as you walk through the saloon doors here!

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

bobbyhchrist
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: Xbox(X/S)
Discord: 2211

Sun Feb 13, 2022 9:59 am

Howdy! Looking forward to roaming the wild west y'all.

Harry_LCFC
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PS5
Discord: 1546

Thu Feb 17, 2022 10:32 am

Hi,
I'm Harry, 31 from UK.
I play on PC and PS5.
Currently playing: Farming Simulator 22 (playing on ps5 but if anyone wants to cross-play I'm up for that), Battlefield 1(ps5, although don't want to play on my own), cod vanguard (ps5).
Harry_LCFC
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 1546

Thu Feb 17, 2022 10:34 am

Hi,
I'm Harry, 31 from UK.
I play on PC and PS5.
Currently playing: Farming Simulator 22 (playing on ps5 but if anyone wants to cross-play I'm up for that), Battlefield 1(ps5, although don't want to play on my own), cod vanguard (ps5).

If anyone wants to add me they can.
Steam id: Harry_T5
Psn: Harry_LCFC
CenturiFDNY
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: XboxOne

Thu Feb 17, 2022 6:43 pm

Good evening all,

My name is Tom and I’m from Brooklyn, NY (ay oh). Born and raised in BK, my family is from Puerto Rico 🇵🇷 I’m a father of 2 (14 y/o girl and 11 y/o boy - he sometimes plays under my GT) and husband to 1 celebrating 17 years this summer.

I’m an OG gamer - Pong, Atari, Intellivision, NES, SNES, Sega Master, Genesis, N64 and all Xboxes (OG, 360 and XBone). Never played PS and don’t think I will. Holding off on Series X/S for now as the kid and me play online together. My main GT is : CenturiFDNY but I’ll also play under Centuri2012

I love coop games but I hate MP. I came here looking for other gamers that really like coop. Specifically:

The Division (1 & 2)
Destiny 2
Gears 5
Sea of Thieves
Halo (any of them in coop)
Breakpoint (haven’t played too much)

If you’re really good at Div 2 customizations I’d love to pick your noggin. Trying to understand that better and play more. Also haven’t started Destiny 2 yet ( I know, I know). Played a lot of Anthem and sadly looks like that IP is dead.

Shoot me a FR. I play at odd hours (early AM, middle of the day) I’m a real estate agent so work is kinda all the time and simultaneously not all the time 🥴

Looking forward to connecting.

-Tom
Grumpy Old Git
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PC

Games

Sat Feb 19, 2022 5:24 am

Hi

Does anyone know if there is a Destiny 2 Clan for the members on this site? Also want to know how I can change my "Display name" on Destiny 2

Player name on Destiny 2 is Guardian4183#1893
Last edited by Grumpy Old Git on Sat Feb 19, 2022 9:45 am, edited 3 times in total.
Grumpy Old Git
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PC

Games

Sat Feb 19, 2022 5:27 am

Hi

I am a 67 year young retired pensioner with time on my hands particularly in winter when the weather is bad and really in to Destiny 2 at the moment. When weather is better I enjoy cycling, gardening and going out in my Mazda MX-5 roadster. I look forward to joining in with other like minded players. I’m married with 3 grown up children. My son is a very experienced games player and regularly helps when I’m stuck. I don’t have the dexterity or knowledge of the youngsters of today (I still struggle to jump accurately in Destiny 2) but enjoy gaming anyway. Player name on Destiny 2 is Guardian4183#1893
Wazawai
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Thu Feb 24, 2022 2:09 pm

Hi everyone,

I was a member of the Destiny Gunslingers some years ago through Destiny 2.
I'm getting back into it and trying to join the clan again.

I'm 37, I work in video games, I build cars, rifles, computers, pretty much anything I form an idea for. Looking forward to chatting and gaming.
WazawaiTheGreat on PSN.
GarethR200
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Games

Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:59 am

Hi, I'm Gareth from Darlington UK. Looking to get back into destiny 2. I'm a dad of two and work nights so the times I'm online can vary.
Hope to see you on a raid soon 👍
GarethR200
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Games

Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:59 am

Hi, I'm Gareth from Darlington UK. Looking to get back into destiny 2. I'm a dad of two and work nights so the times I'm online can vary.
Hope to see you on a raid soon 👍
Prosecutor14
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
United States of America

Fri Mar 04, 2022 8:53 am

Hi all -- I am a fellow gunslinger, joined in 2014 but have been away for a few years. We used to have a strong team back in Halo 4. I am back playing Halo Infinite on Xbox. Username is my gamer tag. Let's get some games. See you on the field Spartans.
Locked Previous topicNext topic