Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

POST YOUR INTRODUCTIONS HERE!

Say howdy as you walk through the saloon doors here!

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

Reagan2791
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: Xbox(X/S)
Discord: 0474

Games

Tue Jul 06, 2021 6:46 pm

48, Male, US, South Georgia, EST

I play Fallout 76, Division 2, and Black Ops Cold War. Usually on weeknights between 7-10 pm and random times on the weekend. Been gaming on Xbox since 2010 but my friends list has fizzled out over time. Looking for others to game with preferably 30+. I found this group and it looks like it may be a good fit.

GoodyCogs
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: XboxOne

Games

Sat Jul 10, 2021 5:53 pm

Hi Everyone!

I’m Goody. I am a Mom who loves gaming at the end of a long work day.

I’m trying to find “older” people to game with who get my references and jokes. People <25 don’t know who Animal is or the Ah-ha Take On Me video and why it was so EPIC.

I would like to game with people who like hanging out as much as the gaming itself. I’m over toxic players who think their God’s gift to gaming.

Please! I love to laugh and have fun while also kicking the crap out of the other team.

Let’s play!
Variant Six
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 6258

Games

Tue Jul 20, 2021 7:00 pm

hello, names Connor, i go by variant six on the internet, just looking for a group to play various games with,

hobbies- woodworking (although i dont have a shop or place to do it at anymore), gaming, i do have an xbox but mainly on PC nowadays.
dunkaroo69
GS Advisor
GS Advisor
Rank 13
Rank 13
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 8319

Fri Jul 23, 2021 10:01 am

Wow. Lots of new members. That’s fantastic. Welcome to all of you new and returning members!!!
ManBearPig
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: Xbox(X/S)

Games

Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:20 am

Hello All,

Glad to be a part of the community! I typically play a lot of Fallout 76 and Outriders right now. I'm also only on XB1 unfortunately. Feel free to message me if you want to play sometime!
Balderdasq
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 8003

Games

Mon Jul 26, 2021 1:12 pm

Hello, Balderdasq here. I'm a university student looking for a relaxed group to play with. Not much else to say.
cathpeta36
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PS4

Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:12 pm

Bullet_stopper5 wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:58 pm
Bullet_stopper5 here. I have been a member of gs for many years now. I haven’t been active on the site for a while but still actively game with many PS4 gs members. Over the years I have even had a chance to meet some and have a few beers and laughs devis monte escalier électrique, even live with a fellow gs member. Looking forward to more of the same and am always looking forward to meeting new members.
And I find it so good. Hope you can find what you are really looking for.
ValKillmer
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 6762
Croatia

Games

Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:39 am

Hey there, ValKillmer here. I'm 40 at the moment of writing this.
I have a daughter and her mother, who I call wife... and also by her name, mostly. I also have a cat and a dog and she's been bothering that cat since she became a part of the family... Yes, the dog Is a she, and the cat is a he. I'm also a designer by trade so yeah, I design.... user interfaces and stuff... I'm actually an art director at one dev company.

But here's a thing! Do you know what I do when I'm not working... When I'm at home and I don't have to maul the lawn or play with my kid, or be with my wife, or do some family stuff every single family guy has to do because we signed up for it? Hell yeah, we did! Do You know what I do? I do 3D! ...OR... I play games! One of these two. I'm either gaming or doing some 3D. Either way... when I'm gaming, oh boy when I'm gaming... I'm like, TOTALLY gaming BRO! It's not like I'm streaming or something but I'm f@#$ng gaming man... or mam! For example, lately, I've been playing some Destiny 2, Warzone, and Sea of Thieves among some. Also waiting for BF 2042 or is it 2077(??) ...but at the moment when some of you may be reading this BattleFront 2077 may already be an old game, who knows!

Anywho, sorry for the long introduction!
XOXO ValKillmer!
Rakurai
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Games

Mon Aug 23, 2021 2:48 pm

Hi all, the name is Jason, I go by Rakurai online. 41, father of four (7 to 21), and I do computer programmy stuff professionally. I joined looking for fellow Diablo 3 junkies on PS4, but I’m open to try new things.

Thanks for having me!
ACW225
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Games

Tue Aug 24, 2021 6:53 am

My name is Aaron but everyone calls me AC. Married 24 years and 3 kids. looking for people to hook up with on the ps4. If you like to have a few beers, kick back and play hit me with an invite.
Locked Previous topicNext topic