Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

POST YOUR INTRODUCTIONS HERE!

Say howdy as you walk through the saloon doors here!

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

jordanmindyou
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 0642
United States of America

Games

Sat Jan 01, 2022 1:34 pm

Hello everyone, longtime gamer here without too much free time, but love cooperative gameplay so here I am. just looking for chill people to shoot the shit with while gaming

MehmoAvast
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PS5
Italy

Tue Jan 04, 2022 9:06 am

Hi, I'm a newcomer and an old gamer.
I started my journey in the videogames land with a commodore64 and here I am playing with my daughter :-)
I work a lot during the day but I always try to steal some time for a game or two at night (CET zone). Despite my early start in videogames, I'm quite new to the shooting games (I played other genres) so I totally suck at aiming, So go easy on me!
I'm a casual that plays with a core attitude and I'm looking for brothers (and sisters) in war, my english is a little bit rusty, better in listening than in speaking, I hope I'll improve with my english (and aiming...).

Add me If you want (PSN: MehmoAvast), I play Battlefield 1 or 5 and Fortnite most of the time but I can find other games to play together.
MehmoAvast
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Italy

Tue Jan 04, 2022 9:07 am

Hi, I'm a newcomer and an old gamer.
I started my journey in the videogames land with a commodore64 and here I am playing with my daughter :-)
I work a lot during the day but I always try to steal some time for a game or two at night (CET zone). Despite my early start in videogames, I'm quite new to the shooting games (I played other genres) so I totally suck at aiming, So go easy on me!
I'm a casual that plays with a core attitude and I'm looking for brothers (and sisters) in war, my english is a little bit rusty, better in listening than in speaking, I hope I'll improve with my english (and aiming...).

Add me If you want (PSN: MehmoAvast), I play Battlefield 1 or 5 and Fortnite most of the time but I can find other games to play together.
GrandpaDJ
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Games

Tue Jan 04, 2022 9:19 am

GrandpaDJ in Discord, just DJ in real life. Stay-at-home dad, approaching 50 (years, not kids), just finished Salasta: Crown of the Magister, still playing EQ2, RimWorld, and Wildermyth. After a couple years of Covid, I realize I need to be more social in the world.
GrandpaDJ
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Games

Tue Jan 04, 2022 9:20 am

GrandpaDJ in Discord, just DJ in real life. Stay-at-home dad, approaching 50 (years, not kids), just finished Salasta: Crown of the Magister, still playing EQ2, RimWorld, and Wildermyth. After a couple years of Covid, I realize I need to be more social in the world.

EDIT - Sorry for double post. It told me it was not accepted the first time and I don't see a delete option.
_gljakal
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Great Britain

Games

Sun Jan 09, 2022 8:49 am

Hi everyone! I'm an older gamer too, have always been playing single player games but I thought I could finally give multiplayer a try!
At the moment I'm playing Warframe, and am looking for a clan :)

My steam handle is loris128 & my warframe id is _gljakal :)
Claxon
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: Xbox(X/S)
Discord: 753614

Games

Sun Jan 09, 2022 12:40 pm

Hi everyone!

I'm Chris, and online I generally go by the name Claxon (or Claxon42 if that's taken). I'm a (lead) software engineer, previously in the games industry, but now in Movie & TV VFX. I've been playing video games since the 80's, generally preferring single-player, story driven games, but with work, wife and 2 kids I don't tend to get much time for story-based games.

I tend to play on my (new) Xbox Series S. Lately, I've been embarassing myself on Apex Legends - it's been a while since I've spent much time in a FPS with a controller! I look forward to playing with you!
TDamon104
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Finland

Games

Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:18 am

Hi all!

Tero here, my gaming started with Nintendo 8-bit in late 80's. Mainly console backround but now learning to play with PC.

I started playing Destiny with PS3/PS4 in 2014. Stopped playing after House of Wolves DLC and had few years break. Now I'm playing Destiny 2 again. Hope to see you in the game!
mavi0519
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
United States of America

Games

Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:13 pm

Hi all. My name is Jason and I’m 42 yr old father of 2 beautiful daughters who enjoys playing video games. I play at night after kids go to bed for few hours every night. Currently I’m playing apex lengends most of times on PS5. Hope to play with fellow gamer.
mavi0519
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
United States of America

Games

Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:14 pm

Hi all. My name is Jason and I’m 42 yr old father of 2 beautiful daughters who enjoys playing video games. I play at night after kids go to bed for few hours every night. Currently I’m playing apex lengends most of times on PS5. Hope to play with fellow gamer.
Locked Previous topicNext topic