Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

POST YOUR INTRODUCTIONS HERE!

Say howdy as you walk through the saloon doors here!

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

Mad_Jester13
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 8912
United States of America

Games

Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:25 am

Hey everyone!

I have just got back into PC gaming after along hiatus lol. I still play on PS4. Just like playing casually and always down to play whenever I can.

Drollwolf
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:25 pm

Hi all my name is Derek, play destiny on the Xbox and ready to meet new ppl.
MissValkyrie
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 9561

Games

Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:59 pm

Hi I'm Sarah and been a gamer about 10 years now. Getting back in to Battlefield games on the xbox. But willing to play other games. Looking forward to meeting new people to play with :)
Raging_Haggis
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Fri Jan 08, 2021 3:39 am

Hey everyone - introduction time -I'm Fraz (Raging_Haggis) I'm Scottish, live in Scotland - PC gamer for a fairly long time now since the early 90s , ouch. Looking for a chill place to game with others. I spend a lot of time in Destiny 2, but also like playing Apex legends; Division 2; Deep Rock Galactic; Hunt: Showdown to name a few. Always up for trying new games too.

I've got young kids, so yeah life is winning sometimes. Evenings are my gaming time here in the UK timezone.

Hope to catch some of you in-game soon. cheers!
MagnumZero
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: XboxOne

Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:47 am

Hello, name is Matt or Matthew if you like. Pretty common name so online I'm often referred to as Magnum derived from my GT: MagnumZero.

I don't have kids. I have very limited time through the week to play and as such cannot play late into the night. Had a regular group to play most days but they lost interest I guess. So that's why I'm here, to find new regulars to chill with playing stuff. I can only eek out a couple hours during the week to be online and those are rather "early" for most gamers I've run across.

I'm most active between 4pm-7pm EST (-5) on weekdays and most all day on weekends. I play primarily and preferably on XB1 though I do have a PS4. Mostly find me on Destiny 2 and/or RDR2 Online. I'm not much of a competitive type so I mostly tool around in non-PVP stuff. Though with a decent enough group I wouldn't be against it.
neucance
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 0749

Games

Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:14 am

hello and good day

well im a 42 y old male person from the netherlands
im a father of 2 daughters the age of 10 and 3
im a selfemployed carpenter

im only playing games on pc

i have a other hobby that is carpfishing

curently im playing rdr2 online
jmoney81
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 8186

Games

Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:55 am

Howdy, everyone! I'm a soon to be 40 yr old Dad from Massachusetts.

Getting back into gaming a bit after building a new PC this year. Mostly been playing COD Black Ops but also have MW and a number of other games. Looking forward to finding a good group of guys to chat and play. I'm not the greatest but I'm definitely getting better every day!

I'm generally on after 9pm EST and will find myself playing until 1am if I get in the right groove.
silvespa
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Games

Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:11 am

Hi gamer name silvespa

Been gaming for so long now, fingers are slow and me eyes are blurred now so becoming more terrible as the years pass lol :D :)
Can be found online most nights,

Once a member of TG Tactical gaming MoH division then Toxic Dogz which now consists of basically ummmm Me!

So need new gaming companions to help me finish all the difficult levels in Destiny 2 and to stop all the 12 year olds owning me in PVP :D

Also play Arma 3 but have other games and am easy as to what I play, enjoy the banter and teamwork.

Based in the UK

2 kids and a grandson!

steam name: silvespa
SekretCelery
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: Xbox(X/S)
Discord: 6559

Games

Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:39 am

Hey Clan Mates,

SekretCelery here (aka Dan, in the real world). Let's see... where to begin? I'm married, have two kids, and when not outside playing, coaching, or watching soccer (Tottenham Hotspur fan), reading (currently, The Trouble with Peace, by Joe Abercrombie), attempting (miserably) to write fiction (currently, a sci-fi/horror short story), or gaming (currently, COD Cold War), I'm a business and eSports attorney in Indiana (I know, I know.... a lawyer, but we are not all stuffy, pompous arses :D ). Looking forward to gaming with and hopefully getting to know everyone!
oatimusprime
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 1682

Games

Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:54 pm

Warning: this may sound desperate.

Hello, my name is Ote and I am looking for a group to play warframe. I am not a major player so mostly just looking to hang out and kill stuff. I am a disabled vet with even more time on my hands than i did before covid and i need to game. I joined this forum in the hopes of finding some like minded players for a semiregular meet up in warframe. I am available anytime bfore 8pm pacific time. thanks and i hope to hear from someone in the near future.
Locked Previous topicNext topic