Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

POST YOUR INTRODUCTIONS HERE!

Say howdy as you walk through the saloon doors here!

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

GEN HT
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 5714

Games

Mon Mar 15, 2021 6:03 pm

Hello everyone, My name is GenHT i am a father of three boys and they all game as well, I play on PS4, Nintendo Switch, Xbox, and now Pc. I have been with the group for a while now, just reregistering on the new site.

keefie25
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 5323

Games

Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:42 am

hi im keith (feek25) just join clan like my pc games destiny 2 at the moment
im easy going will give most games a try always willing to help out
codebrewer
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 7781

Games

Wed Mar 17, 2021 6:14 am

Hi all, Lance (Codebrewer) here. I'm in my 40s, gamed a lot back in the day and on and off over the past few years. My son is 8 and getting into gaming now, so I'm back at it. Switch is my main platform, Rocket League my current game of choice. But dabbled in Stadia as well.
Θrigãmi
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 0434

Games

Thu Mar 18, 2021 12:21 pm

hello everyone! i stumbled across this site after reading that this group is for the more mature gamer, so i was very excited to join.

i really enjoy playing on Splatoon 2 and Animal Crossing New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch, and recently purchased Stardew Valley. (i'd really love to start a multiplayer farm with 3 others if anyone is interested!)

i do own Mario Kart 8 deluxe, but i am terrible at it lol! if you don't mind that, i can join in the Mario Kart 8 group also.

i am really looking forward to playing with you all, it's really nice to stumble upon a more mature group, and hope to stick around for a while! :-)
Last edited by Θrigãmi on Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pandy
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PS5

Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:28 pm

Hey guys, Pandy here. Really just looking for some people to play Cold War with in groups. Multiplayer TDM or zombies. HMU

Activision: Pandy#2254770
Goblinus
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:17 pm

Hey, everyone!

I go by Goblinus. I'm 28-years-old, live in Louisiana with my beautiful wife and little girl, who is almost one-years-old, which means my game time is super limited right now. When I do get a free chance to play, I enjoy a lot of survival games, like DayZ and Rust, first-person shooters, such as Escape from Tarkov, looter shooters, like The Division 2, and I'm always down for strategy games of all types, especially RimWorld, Europa Universalis IV, and Steel Division 2.

I make a living writing. I mostly work for marketing agencies, though I dabble in non-fiction works to help new writers make a career from the written word, as I did so many years ago.

I hope to see y'all around!
astral_scarf
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 9446

Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:54 pm

Hello! I'm new to the community. Found my way here looking for a Warframe clan. I'm in the process of getting licensed as a therapist, am married with a couple of kids, and have a dog named Sven. Overshare maybe? Meh. I play pretty casually on PC. Thanks!
Cmlake85
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 3957
United States of America

Sat Mar 20, 2021 10:46 am

Good afternoon.

I'm Cmlake85. I have 2 kids. I play PC games almost every night, after I put them to bed. I am currently playing Diablo 3, The Division 2, and Minecraft for online PC games. I miss being part of an online community.
FmD IceCreaM
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: XboxOne

Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:58 pm

Hi, my name’s Jack, 26 and I’m a personal trainer. All my spare time goes to games.
I’ve joined because red dead is a very lonely place and I need things to do on here. Look forward to meeting you all.
I’m on Xbox and my GT is FmD IceCreaM
ImPestilent
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 4232
United States of America

Games

Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:07 pm

whats up everyone I’m 29 yrs young and just joining looking for chill friends and and lobbies to just game and have a good time. I’m mainly on PC but having technical issues so I’m on console for the moment. I mainly play and stream FPS but I’m always willing to try something new feel free to add like and sub to my channels on Twitch and YouTube see you on the battlefield
Locked Previous topicNext topic