Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

POST YOUR INTRODUCTIONS HERE!

Say howdy as you walk through the saloon doors here!

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

BadoEatsSunshine
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 5269
United States of America

Games

Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:51 pm

BadoEatsSunshine, formerly BadoBull. Destiny2 is my main game, I do have others but constantly play D2. I taught my 5 yo how to m & k and gave him my previous laptop and D2 is how we bond being 7000 miles away from home for months at a time. I needed a new clan that I can raid, pvp and general running around. I work in the Middle East but my home is the East coast (USA). Finding others at the times I am on has always been a challenge so hopefully some of you will be playing at the same time. :D

QuixoticWes
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 4979
United States of America

Games

Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:37 am

Hi, my name is Wes. I’m a 34 year old father of three girls. I am a respiratory therapist and have been in the field for nearly 13 years.

I am a hunter main on Destiny 2, and I’ve been playing for several years, but have never been terribly active in a clan.

My work schedule is pretty crazy, so it’s always been kinda hard to coordinate with clans, so I usually get dropped from the clans I’ve been in before for not being active enough.
Hexamex Tex
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: Xbox(X/S)

Games

Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:48 am

Hi.

As an introduction my name is Jesse, I have been married for 28 years and have two boys, a dog, cat , 15 chickens, 4 ducks and 4 guinea fowl. I picked up a Series X in November and kept it in a chest until Christmas morning. Recently started playing Division 2 and some Destiny. Division 2 really wants a group to be played to its fullest so started looking for a clan and found y’all.

Gamer tag is Hexamex Tex
Sakurokumaru
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 5283
United States of America

Games

Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:08 am

Hello everyone. I'm not too big on talking. Always been relatively quiet but when I do have a buddy to play games with, I get pretty loud. But I'm generally pretty much quiet majority of the time. I started playing PC games back in middle school when I found some friends who also had Diablo 2. Enjoyed playing on PC and even got rid of my consoles shortly after. The past couple of years or so, I've enjoyed Warframe, Destiny 2, and now I'm moving into Fallout 76, which is the main reason I found this place. Ummm.... Yeah dude idk what to say. GGs.
whyteshadow
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
United States of America

Games

Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:10 pm

Hi all!

I've been gaming since the 70's, so I guess you can say I have some experience with this gaming thing for a few years now. 🙂

Currently, I'm playing the Division 2 when I'm looking to do multiplayer, and alternating with AC Valhalla when I'm not.

Looking forward to meeting with you all!
ninjayfied
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PS4

Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:08 am

Hi all,

I found this community via Google and joined because I'm searching for long term gaming friends around my age  (I'm 44). I play to relax and have fun, so I don't take things all that seriously (meaning I'm not competitive).

Games I play (all on PS4) include Overwatch; Diablo 3,; The Forest; any of the Borderlands,; FarCry 3, 4 and/or 5; DayZ; PUBG, World War Z. I used  to play a lot of Warzone (and Blackout before that)... not very good at it, but willing to give it another go. No Man's Sky, Minecraft and Battlefront 2, as well.. Thinking about picking up Cold War for zombies. Looking forward to Back 4 Blood.

Anyway, feel free to add me if interested.  Psn name is ninjayfied.
SaltBeard
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 3682
Great Britain

Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:29 am

Hi Gunslingers!
I'm SaltBeard and in my late 30s. Love to play all sorts of games, old and new.

These days I mostly play on PS4 and Switch, and a little PC.

Currently playing a bit of Diablo 3 (PS4) and Rocket League - although I'm pretty bad at it.

Look forward to playing :)
Xeine
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 3332

Games

Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:56 pm

Hey everyone!

I'm super new. I go by xeine or fathom1 in most internet places. I'm married and have two small wee people and I'm a console gamer (Xbox Series X). Been an xbox gamer since the original but I would love to do some pc gaming again should the opportunity to get a decent pc arise.

For xbox I just started playing Red Dead Online but I'm level 201 on Fallout 76, where I spend a good bit of my time these days (bloodied build, it's meh, but I like it). My xbox tag is Xeine.

Outside of gaming I love to cook and I run a few D&D games.

Thanks for having me and I hope to see y'all around!
KidGlock34
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 0542
United States of America

Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:25 am

Hello

Casual dad gamer, spends time working and chasing our son around the soccer field. When I do have a few moments away from work there is a multitude of expensive hobbies I half-ass participate in, but I find the most down time I have is spent playing a few video games! Red Dead online and EVE online. You want a terrible shot with slow reflexes and questionable judgement? Then I'm your battle buddy! hit me up and lets see how many times I can get you killed!
AKUMA_RYUKEN
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 0742

Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:49 pm

Howdy 2 all really looking for a crew for Destiny 2
Locked Previous topicNext topic