Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

POST YOUR INTRODUCTIONS HERE!

Say howdy as you walk through the saloon doors here!

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

Chayos
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 9845

Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:41 am

Hey :) Names Holly and Im a new member starting today. I mostly play Ark, Fallout 76, 7 Days to Die and ESO on Xbox One. Heres to meeting new people 😊😊

Crinklepouch
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Level 6
Level 6
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 4506
SMM2 ID: NG8-2N5-42G
United States of America

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Sat Jan 30, 2021 6:25 pm

(Copied from the separate intro post I made when we switched forums!)

Hey guys! This is pretty awesome. Glad to see GS updating to finally sidestep that pesky Y2K bug. My name is Crinklepouch, and I joined on March 20, 2010. Yes, my name is testicles.

I joined because I was playing Modern Warfare: Reflex on the Wii, and got tired of the clan of squeakers I was in. I probably typed, "Dear Google, how do I play video games, but without children? Love, Crinklepouch." into google and ended up on the old forums. I started with a different name, but there was a tradition going on at the time called Teabag Tuesday where would all change our names to conform to a teabag related theme. Then we'd kill and/or teabag each other. I liked my Teabag Tuesday name so much that I stuck with it.

Some of my favorite gaming memories are GS related. To just mash the keyboard with random memories:
  • Playing reflex with everyone. I was in the top 50 global kills list, but still behind advs1, who I think may have actually been three or four children who were sold into slavery and force-fed adderall and made to play Reflex 24 hours a day.
  • Getting absolutely spanked by Balki in MK Wii. And Mario Kart 7 on DS, actually. The only one I'm even slightly competitive in is MK8/D. Mario Kart 8 Frosty Pints were probably some of the best memories, the ones I remember. Freddy was hilarious when he was around. I own my Switch because Shax, a MK8 frosty pinter, lives nearby and sold me one he preordered. Making Miis for the weekly theme. Vincent doing Vincent things. Sophie and Dunkaroo were actually around back when it first started. Shooting the shit about weird Australian stuff and MST3k.
  • The pre-smash/amiibo Nintendo podcast. Vincent spamming the same Wario motorcycle move in smash, and Demonstryde and myself following suit, turning it into a Wario motorcycle spamfest.
  • The release of Mario Maker on Wii U, and sharing stages with everyone. Going to the store when it opened and being the only one in line for it, behind and old man who was probably there to buy hearing aid batteries or something. The Halloween stages, including Dunkaroo's impossible one. Balki's absolute monsters of stages.
  • Tipping Stars and Splinter Cell with Merky. Oh, that time Merky was talking about the basement of the boat and rotorooter called him out on it.
  • Riding the train in GTAV with Dr. Niggle and Gobi and friends. Great stuff. Gobi kept me alive during a lot of missions in GTAV and Arma, too.
  • Drinking beer until Germany started waking up and trying to speak drunk German with Lamporello in the discord.
  • Chatango and Ventrilo
  • The Diablo 3 guys, I don't even remember most of their names, but they were super inviting and helpful. I got obsessed for a few weeks and they taught me how to play the game for real.
So many fun memories. Taking the time to think back, I keep remembering random and funny things. I can't even write them all down.

I don't have as much time as I used to, but I'm definitely going to have to catch up with a bunch of you folks and have a cheeky frosty pint or two. I was also recently promoted to leader. I'm registered on Amazon, thanks in advance for the congratulatory gifts.
Cozmicballz
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PC

Games

Sun Jan 31, 2021 2:05 pm

Hello hello!

Introducing, in the red corner... it's the one, the only, the amazing, the incredible

Cozmicballz!! (Just kidding, I suck at gaming) I'm Scottish and currently play apex legends and all things cod, especially warzone, cold war and zombies ps4

Add me if you want to go ranked on apex or just chill in public games, also same in warzone. I like playing with mic/coms competitive yet fun.

Cheers.
MediocreMan88
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: Xbox(X/S)
Discord: 5146
Wales

Mon Feb 01, 2021 1:17 pm

Hi fellow degenerates, names Corey but gamertag on Xbox live is C0V3R7

Dad of 2 girls who absolutely hate sleep so, can usually be seen eating spoonfuls of coffee in the local dunkin donuts.

I'm from the UK but living in Colorado, so if anyone is on good ol' mountain time or close enough and wants to play D2, CoD, Apex, hit me up. Usually get time in the evenings to play once the feral beasts have been put to bed.

Good for PVE or PVP
dunkaroo69
GS Advisor
GS Advisor
Rank 13
Rank 13
Discord: 8319

Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:04 pm

Welcome to all our new and returning members. I haven’t been around a lot lately due to health issues, but it’s good to see so many new folks and old folks finding their way to GS. It’s an amazing place with some of the most amazing people it’s been my pleasure to know and game with. So I hope you all enjoy your time here as much as I have for almost a decade.

PS @Crinklepouch that level had about a hundred attempts but I was the only one to complete it 🤪
Shane11
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 5934
United States of America

Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:17 pm

Hello I'm shane murphy just got back into gaming and decided to join a clan for borderlands 3 online play for the arms race but I play a wide variety of games wife got me back into it and I've been working on leveling her up to me and getting back to max lv on borderlands my gamer tag for Xbox is ki11erair
McMurphy
Founder
Founder
Rank 13
Rank 13
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 3674
SMM2 ID: LPB-TX4-TYG
United States of America

Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:43 pm

Welcome aboard & thank you for joining, @Shane11, @@MediocreMan88, @Cozmicballz, @Chayos, @Rastlin, @Destruct, @Padawanks, @neilz, @ForTheMayo, @Bigphil25, @SirDC, @Liverpaul69, @Deadmith, @lll_Monzter_lll, @RAGING_MR_CLEAN, @Adamonkey, @Doctor_gr33n, @Scoobala, @mcsquared88, @wirt rechner, @oatimusprime, @SekretCelery, @silvespa, @jmoney81, @neucance, @MagnumZero, @Raging_Haggis, @MissValkyrie, @Drollwolf, @Mad_Jester13, @headshot_bob, @axefire, & @KrackenEggHeads!

WOW!!! Those are a lot of new Gunslingers to swagger through the saloon doors and tip their hats in just 30 days! Look at the list above. You are in very good, diverse company, and, just like you, everyone here is eager to swap game contacts and get gaming with fellow older gamers. If you haven't done so already, be sure to send those invites to each other where it makes sense. Of course, drop me or anyone else a private message should you have any problems connecting with the rest of us in-game. Don't be shy! Our community is HERE to swap contacts and get in game with each other.

:D
DirtytheDawg
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 2218
United States of America

Games

Mon Feb 08, 2021 12:14 pm

Hello All, I have been an off and on gamer for 20+ years. My first online game clan experience was for Medal of Honor, and then WOT. My Son bought me FO76 for Christmas, he knew I was a huge FO4 fan, so I have jumped back in after a very long hiatus!

My reason for joining here is to find like-minded ADULTS who enjoy playing together, without "drama"!

I look forward to meeting many of you!
Call on God, but row away from the rocks.

- Hunter S. Thompson
Tirluka
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 9700
United States of America

Games

Mon Feb 08, 2021 4:12 pm

Aloha! My name is Nuala, I go by Tirluka but I'm also known as The Gamer Hippie. I've been searching for like minded gamers for a long time. I'm a streamer and I enjoy playing The Elder Scrolls Online, Fallout 76, Cyberpunk 2077, test games (non-disclosed) and a bunch more. Retired Female Combat Veteran - Army. Nice to meet you. :D
:geek: "Life's a game, get a cheat code." ~ The Gamer Hippie :mrgreen:
Monkey general
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 3341

Games

Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:30 pm

Hey all,

I'm Brad, thanks for having me. I'm in the airline industry and super busy with my career. Looking forward to connecting with you all to relax and decompress from a busy day. Looking forward to gaming.
Locked Previous topicNext topic