Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

POST YOUR INTRODUCTIONS HERE!

Say howdy as you walk through the saloon doors here!

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

Liverpaul69
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: XboxOne

Games

Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:02 pm

Hi Buddy. Well your life seems well lived and plenty adventure. Hope you well and safe

SirDC
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Norway

Games

Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:50 pm

Thanks for the kinds words, and in return i wish you well in this pandemic.
Bigphil25
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 6281

Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:37 am

Hey all, been awol for a while and thought it best to reintroduce myself.

I’m Phil, 35 from Cornwall, UK.
Married with 2 children (my son is a 15 year old gunslinger in the making)
Been gaming my whole life, either PC or PS but now it’s mainly PS, PSN is BigPhil25.
Play various games, mmo, FPS, fifa. Currently trophy hunting to clear my backlog so I can actually play some newer stuff. Any like minded trophy hunters need help, always happy to help if I have the game.

See you all ingame
ForTheMayo
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PS4

Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:59 am

Hello, I'm just seeking new people to play with. I currently have a ps4 and mainly play HC on Cold War
GSG Tank
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Rank 10
Rank 10
Discord: 8328

Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:10 am

Welcome to all the new people!
neilz
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Games

Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:30 pm

Hi Folks, I've just joined the discord as looking for a clan as a older gamer (dad, 2 kids etc),

I picked up Destiny during lockdown and enjoyed most of the solo stuff but interested in joining others perhaps at weekends/some evenings together. I've looked at some clans which are more focused on content creation/twitch live-streaming than being clans that have players that look to do some of the grind together as fireteams.

As per the tag , I'm UK based and happy to help out other Destiny 2 players but also learn some of the raids too.
Padawanks
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 0229

Games

Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:47 pm

What's crackin fellow duders.
I came here looking to solve my loneliness problem in RDR2 online. I also main a hunter in Destiny 2.

Let's get a posse and start roping up some people.

Also thank you very much to all the devs who take the time to build a community like this, set up the website, and build the discord. You are what makes gaming great.

Edit: I'm on xb1
Destruct
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: Switch

Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:31 pm

Hello Everyone, joined last week but kept putting off my introduction while I lurked around a bit haha. I’ve been a gamer my whole life, started from Atari and Frogs and Flies to NES, Sega Genesis, Sega CD, Sega Saturn, N64 and GameCube. I thought I would give consoles a break then and told myself just going to play one big PC game and stop buying games! Enter Guild Wars and World of Warcraft. I was a PC player for years. I’ve dipped my toes in pretty much every genre out there. Enter my first born daughter and the PC gaming had to stop for a bit. My son arrived as well so gaming really took a back seat. I still had my phone for games (still do) but not the same. Well my daughter is now 6 so it was time to introduce her to games so I bought a Switch for Christmas. Whew, didn’t mean to ramble but I wanted everyone to know how much of a gamer I am! Now that I have a Switch I’m playing Overwatch, Fortnite, Diablo 3, Animal Crossing, Mario Kart, Legend of Zelda and Super Smash Bros. I’m going to add myself to all of those master lists and hope to be an active gunslinger and hope to get to play with all the switch players in game. I will see you on Discord as well. Where is the switch Overwatch group by the way? Let’s start one if it doesn’t exist!!
GSG Tank
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Rank 10
Rank 10
Discord: 8328

Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:07 am

Welcome @Destruct and glad you joined up. I am not a switch owner currently however I know there is a group that likes to play together and our faithful leader @McMurphy is a big switch guy!
Rastlin
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Canada

Games

Fri Jan 29, 2021 6:57 am

Ok, doing this from my phone lol.

Old guy here but still loves to play. It been a few years since I have played (real life stuff) but I just bought a new PC and thought I'd give gaming a try again. I started with warzone, I'm not good but would be cool to chat and get help from others. I have a full house with 2 daughters a grandson and a In-law suit down stairs, so at times I have to be quite lol.. Anyway at hospital right now with grandson, hope to maybe talk and hopefully get a game in with some like minded guys.

Steve
Locked Previous topicNext topic