Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

POST YOUR INTRODUCTIONS HERE!

Say howdy as you walk through the saloon doors here!

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

MykDeezy
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PS5
Discord: 343590
United States of America

Games

Mon Mar 07, 2022 7:43 am

Word up everyone! 41 y/o father of 2, husband of 1 here. I dabble in many games, but I mostly dig Destiny 2, Anthem, and FFXIV on PS5. You can find me on PSN as MykDeezy! Lookin forward to puttin in some work with y’all!

MykDeezy
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PS5
Discord: 343590
United States of America

Games

Mon Mar 07, 2022 7:45 am

Word up everyone! 41 y/o father of 2, husband of 1 here. I dabble in many games, but I mostly dig Destiny 2, Anthem, and FFXIV on PS5. You can find me on PSN as MykDeezy! Lookin forward to puttin in some work with y’all!
NECCROTIK
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: Xbox(X/S)

Games

Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:59 pm

Hello! I am NECCROTIK. Recently came back to gaming after a long layoff. Mainly play COD Vanguard/WZ, with some BF1 mixed in for old times sake. Looking to make some friends, improve at gaming and join a team.
Easy_Ease_83
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PS4
United States of America

Games

Fri Mar 11, 2022 4:52 pm

Hey everyone - I'm Jeremy (Easy_Ease_83#0406) I'm 39, father of a girl and boy, married and I work in post-production right now in Phoenix, AZ. Looking for a clan that plans/executes content together, but doesn't constantly say "bet", "cap", or scream about getting drunk all the time.
Easy_Ease_83
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
United States of America

Games

Fri Mar 11, 2022 4:53 pm

Hey everyone - I'm Jeremy (Easy_Ease_83#0406) I'm 39, father of a girl and boy, married and I work in post-production right now in Phoenix, AZ. Looking for a clan that plans/executes content together, but doesn't constantly say "bet", "cap", or scream about getting drunk all the time.
Easy_Ease_83
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
United States of America

Games

Fri Mar 11, 2022 4:53 pm

Wilfinity
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: Xbox(X/S)
Discord: 9807

Games

Sat Mar 12, 2022 2:04 am

Hi all,

Liam / Wilfinity from Ireland. Play games across many platforms, but mostly on Xbox.
CodeWhite
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PC

Wed Mar 16, 2022 10:05 am

Hello all.

I go by the name CodeWhite. I'm in my 40's and have been gaming since the Atari 2600 days. I currently have a gaming PC, Xbox Series X, and PS5 so you can find me on those platforms on various occasions. I'm looking to get into some of the newer "raid" shooters such as Hunt: Showdown and Escape from Tarkov, but Ill team up to play anything nowadays. I hope I can meet some of you guys and girls in game so we can kick back, relax and have some fun.

Nice to meet you!
CodeWhite
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:00 pm

Hello all!

My name is CodeWhite. I'm in my 40's and have been gaming since the Atari 2600 days. I have a gaming PC, Xbox Series X, PS5, and Switch. I'm trying to get into the new "raid" shooters such as Hunt: Showdown, and Escape from Tarkov, but I don't want to take the plunge until I find a couple of people that want to group up with me since soloing sucks. Im up for whatever though so send me invite if you need a warm body for cannon fodder. It's nice to meet you all and I hope to see you in game.
CodeWhite
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:01 pm

Hello all!

My name is CodeWhite. I'm in my 40's and have been gaming since the Atari 2600 days. I have a gaming PC, Xbox Series X, PS5, and Switch. I'm trying to get into the new "raid" shooters such as Hunt: Showdown, and Escape from Tarkov, but I don't want to take the plunge until I find a couple of people that want to group up with me since soloing sucks. Im up for whatever though so send me invite if you need a warm body for cannon fodder. I'ts nice to meet you all and I hope to see you in game.
Locked Previous topicNext topic