Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

POST YOUR INTRODUCTIONS HERE!

Say howdy as you walk through the saloon doors here!

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

stealthyjones
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 0394
United States of America

Games

Sun Mar 28, 2021 4:57 pm

Hello my name is Anthony but people call me Stealthy or Jones. I have a lot of kids and gaming is how I unwind lol. I am a Equipment Program Manager by trade. Platform of choice is PC. I dabble in COD, World of Warcraft, Diablo III, Minecraft, and a few others on steam.

YSoSidius
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: Xbox(X/S)
Discord: 0571

Games

Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:44 am

Hello my name is Chris and I joined to play borderlands 3 with like minded people who also have work and kids outside of gaming! My GT is YSoSidius on Xbox feel free to send invite anytime past 9:30 PM Eastern time! I sort of new at Borderlands so as much help as I can get would be appreciated!
Voodou
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 3374
United States of America

Games

Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:00 am

Hello all, name is Scott but go by Voodou both in game and on the road.
PC gamer with a small amount of mobile gaming, when Im not at my PC or work I try to be out on my motorcycle enjoying the wind in my hair and bugs in my teeth.
50 with all kids grown and out of the house and 2 grandkids.
Work nights and a compressed schedule so my gaming tends to be sporadic. I play for enjoyment, I dont care if I win or lose as long as its fun .

Looking forward to Outriders, and enjoying Star Citizen, Elite Dangerous and Valheim, along with whatever else catches my fancy
Where are we going, and why am I in a handbasket?
Corpse Daddy
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 6666
United States of America

Games

Wed Mar 31, 2021 5:17 pm

heyo i go by Corpse, im new here so yeah im a chill guy in my early 30s. i might not always be talkative due to my condition, which causes damage to my vocal cords (LPR) so expect a low raspy voice. but with that said dont be shy say hi!
ensor321
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: Xbox(X/S)
Discord: 1409

Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:41 pm

Hey all, lifelong gamer, Early 40's. I'm always racing or shooting on xbox, these day's I'm playing entirely too much Destiny 2.
thebluecylinder
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
United States of America

Games

Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:49 pm

Howdy. I'm in my 50s, and was an avid gamer from Atari 2600 up through Nintendo 64. Took a long hiatus while I was starting career and family. My wife & kids are actively gaming now, so I got into PC gaming a couple of years ago, and have since bought an Xbox and switched primarily to Destiny 2 as of a couple of months ago.

I've never played cooperative online games, with the exception of a little Elite: Dangerous. But with Destiny, I've pretty much exhausted all the things I can do on my own, and realize I should probably branch out into learning about dungeons, raids, etc.

I will sometimes play on PC during the day (when I should be working, which I do too much of), but I'm primarily on later in the evening hours in PST.
DarkJudge741
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Great Britain

Games

Sun Apr 04, 2021 2:37 am

HI JB here, UK based gamer nerd, usually found playing Destiny 2 on the PC.
Spergei
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PS4
Great Britain

Games

Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:52 am

Hey Guys, I’m Spergei, I tend to play GTA Online on PS4 now after RDRO nerfed the daily challenge bonus, I just fancy a bit of a laugh and a chilled time :)
Last edited by Spergei on Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ItzJammyZz
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 5509

Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:48 pm

Hello all,

Jammy from UK here!
Am surprise to see Gunslinger still active, I remember this clan back in Mario Kart Wii's hayday. I remember it so well because I once managed to sneak myself into this clan for a week or so before I got found out by one of their member, Thorny. Reason I got kicked out was that I was actually underage :D :D :D

Good times!

Nonetheless, I can assure you all that I am well overage and that I won't be causing any more shenanigan from henceforth.
About me, I enjoy playing Mario Karts and will like to make some friends (this pandemic have not been friendly with me here). When I am not playing Mario Kart, I like to play Dead by Daylight on Steam, I am on red rank for survivor if anyone interested.
Other than that, hope to get to know some of you!
Mattrexx
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PS5
Discord: 8705
Australia

Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:23 pm

G'Day All,

41yo father of 3 and a life long gamer. I'm on PS5 these days and play pretty well most titles that come out but particularly all the cod's, warzone, PGA 2k21, demon's souls, monster hunter world, destiny 2, RDR2, cyberpunk 2077 and a whole lot more.. Currently hitting up Cold War a fair bit and would be keen to find others to party up with. Located Adelaide, Australia time zone. PSN: Mattrexx if you wanted to add me.

Cheers and more beers!
Locked Previous topicNext topic