Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

POST YOUR INTRODUCTIONS HERE!

Say howdy as you walk through the saloon doors here!

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

Thermal
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PC

Games

Wed May 26, 2021 7:30 am

Hello everyone,
I just joined in hopes of finding some fellow destiny 2 gamers to tag along with on PC.
I'm 38 and have two little ones under the age of 3 so life has gotten quite busy and I miss playing games with others. I've really only been playing destiny 2 solo which has still been fun but I have missed out on all the raids etc.. I'm really hoping I can find some people here to jump in game with that don't mind showing me ropes on the whole raid/multiplayer destiny experience.
I'm easy going and like to have a good time so if anyone wants to team up pls send me an invite. Hoping to jump into something to night. Maybe VoG first run ; )
Cheers

ShoneyWokman
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: XboxOne

Games

Wed May 26, 2021 5:21 pm

Hello,
Just getting the hang of using Discord and have been looking for a group of teammates to play Battlefield 1 or even Battlefield 1943 on Xbox One. I'm not here to hurt the team, just looking for some pointers and to progress as well.
ken_koerperich
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PS5
United States of America

Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:14 pm

A little about myself...

I'm 50yrs old. I am a Army Combat Infantry Veteran. Father to a Marine. Father to 2 Beautiful Stepdaughters. Grandfather to 4 grand kids currently. Loving Husband of over 20 yrs. Casual Gamer and YouTube & Twitch(sometimes) Live Streamer from my PlayStation.

I have been gaming since PONG was released, on an old black/white 13" TV.

I've played on:

Pong
Intellevision
Atari's multiple systems
Sega's multiple systems
Nintendo's multiple systems
PlayStation all systems
Many Many Computers
Ton's of hand held game systems also

Anyway, yeah, I'm a gamer. But enough about me.
DrinksOnMe
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 160114

Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:04 pm

Hi All,

Started getting back into gaming with my kids, Been playing a lot of Warzone, and multiplayer (Modern and Cold War). Was heavy into Destiny 2 and WOW (been on a break) and pretty much everything else that's been coming out.
41, Married, Working Father of 3 (13,12,8) just looking to group up on occasion and blow off steam. Been gaming my whole life, play on predominantly PC now.
Plowd
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 1798

Games

Sun Jun 27, 2021 6:28 pm

Hey Gunslinger's...

Name is Ty, here is a little about me. I'm an OG for sure @ 48, married with 3 kids (28, 15, 13), work in the motorcycle industry for Helmet House. Been gaming most of my life, mainly a mixture of FPS and MMO's. I'm in Cali and you will find me on until around 2am every night. A buddy and I are looking to get back into COD Warzone, liking resurgence. Looking for a crew to run with in Quads, hopefully I found the right place.

Hit me up if you want to catch some games...
Kevbo2380
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: XboxOne

Tue Jun 29, 2021 2:20 pm

Hello everyone,

I'm an avid fisherman so it's obvious that my gamertag is Crazyboutfishin. I have 2 kids and can be found mostly playing Apex Legends and Snowrunner. I also play with the kids quite a bit on switch. Mario Golf, Mario kart, stuff like that.
Ironsides
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 3295

Games

Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:20 pm

Crazy (Medicated) :) Ex Army Vet, who enjoys Gaming amongst many other things.
keen to have some fun online currently playing Destiny 2.

feel free to add me to your friends list.

Over and out!
cubitocan
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: Stadia
Canada

Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:51 pm

Hello, I am a returning member being in the group for a long time. Won a couple of steam codes back in the day. Playing destiny 2 on Stadia and looking for a clan to join. I am in Cambridge, Ontario, Canada. 47 years old father of one girl. Dog owner. Lol not sure what else to say. Cheers! Game tag on Stadia is cubitocan. Thanks!
gotBurner
Level 1
Level 1
Discord: 9858

Mon Jul 05, 2021 5:54 pm

Hey! I just realized I needed to re-do a login here. Usually would just snoop around the discord with occasional chat here and there. Last I played with someone at GS I was in a Mario Kart years ago! LOL. I'm mainly PC, but also have a few xbox consoles, and a nintendo switch and wii u! Too much to type so I'll leave the rest up to guess work! :-)
Triggerpoison
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Games

Tue Jul 06, 2021 2:03 am

Trigger Poison here, was a member a long time ago and have rejoined. Usually found playing anything with loot and levels Outrider, Destiny 2, Division 2 etc. Mainly on PC/PS5. Ripe old age of 53.
Locked Previous topicNext topic