Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

POST YOUR INTRODUCTIONS HERE!

Say howdy as you walk through the saloon doors here!

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

Karaswolf73
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: Xbox(X/S)
Great Britain

Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:01 am

Hi my name is Mark I live in Norfolk with my wife, three children and our dog. Teacher in a secondary school. In the little free time I have I unwind on the xbox.

Been playing Destiny from the start, though I play a range of other games. Wouldn't say I'm the best, but I'm not the worst. Looking for people to join up and play raids etc, which I haven't before.

jimmijimbob
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PS4

Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:53 am

Howdy yall,
Mature gamer in my 40's..I started with pong...lol..mostly into warzone on ps4 right now..pretty layed back casual guy...kinda tired of playing with randoms and 8 year olds..lol..I'm on Pacific time but can be found playing at all hours..
PSN jimmijimbob
WZ jimmijimbob4097087
Mention gunslingers so I don't accept some bizarre solicitation..

Cheers
Jim
Vaderpants
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 2509
Great Britain

Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:07 pm

Hi I am Vaderpants 45 two kids play games pretty much every night from around 9 till late. Mainly cod cw on xbox and insurgency sandstorm and rising storm 2 Vietnam or hell let loose on pc. I was a big battlefield player for years till they changed the ttk once to often on bf5 so switched back to cod mw having not been into cod since mw2. Been in a clan for battlefield but that kind of fell apart with the demise of bf5. Also had a largish group of older games who met up once a week for private matches on cod but that's not really going anymore.I have played cod cw since the beta but most of my friends didn't even buy it. I live near Cambridge UK and want to find some new team mates I would be willing to try other games never really liked fantasy space type shooters. Would be interested in more tactical shooters etc I am Vaderpants on both platforms real name Paul.
drh08
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Games

Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:52 am

I am a XBox-1 gamer (tag HawkMoon69) who loves Battlefield games. Currently BF5 with occasional BF1. Casual but committed player.
HawkMoon69
ZmeyGorynych617
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PS5

Games

Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:11 am

Hi all,

Names Andy, based in the UK. Turning 50 end of this week so very reluctantly call myself a mature gamer. Main games are Modern Warfare & Cold War on PS5 although my skill level between the two varies considerably, don't know why.

Always trying to get better and happy to link in with others to play.

Look forward to seeing what this group is all about.

Thanks for reading. :-)
Adamzcloudz
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PS5

Games

Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:55 pm

Now then, my name is adam (adamzcloudz on t'internet) im 34 i have 1 child, mostly play warzone and black ops sometime gta5, looking for new groups to game with as my last clqn became too toxic.
John316
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 0857
Canada

Games

Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:05 am

I'm John, a PC gamer based in Canada. lately I've been playing Red Dead Online, Call of Duty MW, Warzone, World of Warships, and lots of multiplayer co-op games like Deep Rock Galactic. Thank you for having me and I would love to game with all of you.
FoxesAndSlumber
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 0653
Great Britain

Games

Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:17 am

Howdy! I'm Foxshy (Fox-see) and I'm beyond stoked to be here! I'm both a PC and Nintendo Switch gamer, looking for a group to play Splatoon and Pokemon with!

I'm glad to meet you all, hope we become good pals!
ValkyriesLaurel
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 9673

Games

Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:28 pm

I go by Val and was an active Destiny 1 Gunslinger... which tells you about how long it's been (got a new account on the site and everything since I don't even know if my old one exists!).

After diving headfirst into DbD after the disappointment that was vanilla Destiny 2, a semi-old Reddit post claimed that Destiny 2 is now superior to Destiny 1 when it was at its prime. So... predictably, I'm coming back to Destiny! And, of course, would love to find a group to play with.
Tatiana891022
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:22 pm

Hello I'm not super interesting . I'm currently a stay at home mum of 3 kiddos , and play on a regular basis. I did have a few people I gamed with but they have since transitioned to other games I dont really have an interest in. Looking for a group to play with and share some laughs maybe drop a few nukes and chat.😊
Locked Previous topicNext topic