Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

POST YOUR INTRODUCTIONS HERE!

Say howdy as you walk through the saloon doors here!

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

pidwilli
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 0371

Wed May 05, 2021 4:33 am

Hey all I'm a 50 year old player still getting the hang of console controls with fps. I come from duke3d quake days with keyboard and mouse, but the hands just doesn't do for that anymore. Xbox primarily at this time and learning maps for mw mp. Cold war is downloading, but will take a good bit of time to complete. More about me as we play. Thanks

Tethrial
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 8326

Games

Wed May 05, 2021 5:56 pm

Hello all I'm new here, I'm not too good at making an introduction, I'm a bit shy but hope I can get along with everyone here and be apart of a great community. I'm Christopher but my friends call me Chris and I play a bit of everything.
Vividfyre
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PS4
Discord: 3866

Games

Fri May 07, 2021 9:52 am

Hi,
I hale from the west coast of Canada. I've been playing video games since Atari. Yes I'm old :)
I have enjoyed FPS for quite some time but only started playing online this year.
Looking forward to meeting folk here and online!

Cheers
Flotsamt
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: Xbox(X/S)
Discord: 9858
United States of America

Games

Fri May 07, 2021 2:35 pm

Nice to meet everyone, I’m Jeff or Flotsamt

I’m a dad of two daughters, husband and gamer. I typically just stick to destiny 2 and play with a few other guys but we are looking to join a bigger group to try to play bigger team events and raids. What we lack in skill we make up for in banter and humor as we are definitely on the more casual side of gaming. Looking forward to meeting you all.
saph_ire
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
United States of America

Games

Sat May 08, 2021 1:05 pm

Hola! My name is SAPH-ire and I've been trying to improve at fortnite since March 2020. Looking for folks to get better with via 1v1s and battle royale duos!
Wil_Frag_U
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 1023

Games

Sat May 08, 2021 6:48 pm

Hey all - I'm looking for duos, trios, squads partners for Fortnite. I have a 2.75 kd in solo with 16 VRs so far. Decent player - the game is more fun with friends!
SouthrnRoadDog
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 3615

Games

Sun May 09, 2021 11:35 am

Father of 4 and new to PC gaming. You will usually find me playing Destiny2, but I also enjoy Outriders, Red Dead 2, and Hunt.
Gentlesaurus
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 0342

Games

Tue May 18, 2021 12:30 pm

Hello gentles,

Logan here, Gentlesaurus on Steam, GentlesaurusFlex on Warframe. Looking for a friendly Warframe clan of older players led me to you fine folks 😀

Started gaming on an Atari 2600 (JOUST!) , built my first 486sx to play the original X-Wing off a DOS prompt, and here I am now in my 40s, still PC gaming.

New to Warframe, but a sucker for cosmetics in any game - playing digital dress-up is my jam. Roommate to three cats, partner to one spouse.
FriekNL
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 3821
Netherlands

Games

Tue May 25, 2021 1:51 am

Hi there,

I've been here before years back. Was active on the Nintendo Wii U games when they were new...

Then kids happened and have been somewhat active on PlayStation but just witch a few friends. Will be selling my PS4 anytime soon cuz it has been collecting dust for months now.

Now the kids have gotten a bit older and we bought a Switch. So back to Nintendo. And wanted to see if any of the old Wii U players were still here...

I know you are still here Mercy cuz I saw a friend request last week but I clicked the wrong button so I deleted it hahaha
Brulaffe
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PS4
Venezuela

Games

Tue May 25, 2021 10:21 am

Sup folks, Brulaffe here. Im back into gaming with Outriders (willing to play other games too) looking for real hardened badass trash talkers and ok gamers to shoot aliens with hit me up. PSN is same as my user name here
Locked Previous topicNext topic