Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

POST YOUR INTRODUCTIONS HERE!

Say howdy as you walk through the saloon doors here!

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

Frostbrother
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PS5

Games

Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:49 pm

Hi - my name's Alexis, 46yo by now, with 2 young sons making sure I don't get as much gaming time as I used to :). I'm a South African living in Zurich, and tend to game after 22:00 CET.

I've been in various clans over the years, depending on the game I was playing (Starcraft2 and WoW being the longest-running). I've now just started with Warframe on PS5 and look forward to be active there.

Cozmicballz
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PC

Games

Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:31 am

Hello all I joined in January but ended up not on psn for a while then changed platform to pc.

Hope every one is good 👍
atpMan
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 3484
United States of America

Sun Oct 31, 2021 10:11 am

Hi all! I'm Daireus. 40 and getting back into gaming now that the kids are a little older and my job has mellowed out some.

I'm a PC gamer. Been playing some Back4Blood and I'm going to get on Battlefield 2042 when it releases but I play lots of other stuff too.
Looking forward to meeting some new gaming friends.
Cheers🤙
Mac
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PS4

Games

Tue Nov 02, 2021 3:57 pm

Hey Everyone, I am a returning Gunslinger that is looking to get back into the mix of things. I had to take some time off gaming to take care of some family matters but excited to be back. I am strictly on PS4 for now. Still waiting to pick up my PS5. I am a huge COD player and that is pretty much it. I do enjoy good RPG (Final Fantasy usually) and Mortal Kombat at times. I am looking for a good group of players who enjoy being competitive but is in it for just the fun mostly. If you want to know more, feel free to hit me up. Thanks
Mac
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PS4

Games

Tue Nov 02, 2021 4:03 pm

Hey Everyone, I am a returning Slinger. Had to take some personal time for a bit but happy to be back. I am a husband and father of 4 kids. I am strictly on PS4 at the moment. Still looking to pick up a PS5. I am big into COD. I am looking to hang out with some semi competitive players who just enjoys the fun of the game. If you want to know more, just hit me up anytime. Thanks
Jedsman
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Games

Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:45 am

Hello,

40 something parent and gamer (started with Atari games, remember them?)

Play mostly FPS games like CoD and Battlefield, even Modal of Honour (the original) Also like MMO's and such like Skyrim. Just started playing Warframe and would like to join the clan, but not sure how.

Thanks.
NorthernRhino84
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: XboxOne

Games

Sat Nov 06, 2021 10:15 am

Hello, lets keep this simple

I'm English, a full time casual Xbox player and part time PC gamer. the wrong side of 35 and just want to chill out and play games with people. i did join once before with the user name "element of cain" but life got in the way so here again for a fresh start at this online forum thing.... :D
NorthernRhino84
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: XboxOne

Games

Sat Nov 06, 2021 10:19 am

oops double post
WestieFrank
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Games

Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:23 pm

Hi all, names Nick, live just outside London. 48 years old. Play mainly weekends. Play COD and looking to team up. Cheers
TatisNelson
Level 1
Level 1
Discord: 4339

Fri Nov 12, 2021 6:23 am

Hello again GS, been a minute (probably BF3 days) since I was here so I felt I should introduce again. Dad of two, mainly play Destiny and Battlefield but hop around to different things. Play almost exclusively at night (10pm US Central). Hope to see everyone out there.
Locked Previous topicNext topic