Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

POST YOUR INTRODUCTIONS HERE!

Say howdy as you walk through the saloon doors here!

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

ACW225
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PS4

Games

Tue Aug 24, 2021 6:53 am

My name is Aaron but everyone calls me AC. Married 24 years and 3 kids. looking for people to hook up with on the ps4. If you like to have a few beers, kick back and play hit me with an invite.

ACW225
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PS4

Games

Tue Aug 24, 2021 6:58 am

My name is AC. Married 24 years with 3 kids. I play on the ps4. If you want to hook up and have a few beers and throw down some ps4 hit me up.
Lancifer
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: XboxOne

Sun Aug 29, 2021 12:19 am

Hi all. Lance is my given name, Lancifer my gamer tag (a cute girl once called me that, adding that I was "a little devil") lol. I'm totally old-school; was killing demons and zombies before most gamers were born (checked out MYST, played Doom, Duke Nuke'em, etc..but started on Pong!). (56yo). Was heavy into Quake 3 (competitive-like), COD, HALO, a little Counter Strike and some Wolfenstein, but mainly just casual fragging (mostly FPS's, but some RPG's. I played pen and paper D and D.) Now on the console (Xbox), working 3rd shift, so it's a little harder to hook up with like-minded individuals. I dig the premise of GS, bringing older gamers together. Hoping to find some clan-mates to help me pwn millennials and Gen Z'ers, lol. Pretty much playing CoD nowadays. Was into Warzone, but now am pluggin' away at BO Cold War, MP with the occasional Zombies thrown in. I drink and I cuss (cuz I'm a grown-up, heh), but I am respectful and loyal (and still have a few skills). Haven't been in a clan for many years, so this is kinda almost new to me. And back then, our clansites were the most basic of basic. Anyway, I'm an old miscreant, still playing heavy music and taking journeys within my mind, and occasionally getting to frag for a few hours. (Not at the same time, lol.) Props to the person who started this clan, and I hope to join some of you in digital mayhem and destruction. \m/
MoFio23
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PC

Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:21 am

Salutations from Connecticut, USA!

It's been a while since the days of Nintendo Wii Goldeneye; but I'm happy to be back...

I recently built a tower and I'm slowly making the transition to PC gaming...

Looking forward to hearing from old friends and making new ones!!!

"I like these calm little moments before the storm; it reminds me of Beethoven."
Panzerwulfen
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 2101
United States of America

Tue Sep 07, 2021 3:18 am

Nocturnal 40+ y/o, been gaming since the 90's. More time on my hands than I know what to do with.
Hard for me to make friends due to anti-social issues, but willing to play online always.
I play multiple games/genres, though prefer PVE survival. PVP frustrates me to no end.
AlexAxby
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: XboxOne

Thu Sep 09, 2021 11:50 am

Hi everyone. I just joined. I'm not a parent, but I'm in my mid 40s. I joined because I'm looking for some mature people to game with.
I like to play red dead online, GTA online (I'm level 349 and have all of the businesses and $75 million, so if you want help leveling up and making money, let me know and I can help), no man's sky, sea of thieves, and I'm willing to try any game on gamepass if other people are playing it.
I'm looking forward to joining everyone to hang out and have fun.
ricecop
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
United States of America

Games

Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:44 pm

Hey all!

Name is ricecop, I play fortnite, apex legends, and mechwarrior. 35, no kids, just a dog. Successful home business owner so I'm around all the time. Hit me up on my twitter if you would like to link up on a certain game and I'll give you my ID for that game. Twitter is /ricecop
Anubushorus
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:34 am

Hello everyone, I am a casual player and been a console player for a few years now and just made my transition back to pc after 8 years or so. I am a casual player with main focus on ffxiv, no man sky, warframe and elite dangerous as far as online mmo of sorts, but I am also into builder and strategy games like cityskylines, surviving mars, stellaris and many others. Right now I am looking for friends on steam and a clan on warframe. If anyone interested in joining me on any of those games and others and or need help with any as well let me know. Always happy to help if I can. Thanks again for your time everyone and hope to see you all soon. Do let me know how this works as far as meeting you all, I have discord and steam.
JellyRollTheWise
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 6005

Games

Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:49 am

Hi there,

I go by JellyRollTheWise and am a PC gamer. Not the most talkative 36 year around, social anxiety is not my friend.

Recently (this past weekend actually) came back to Destiny 2 since its initial launch (sat up at 12 at night to watch it on Twitch and preorder the game as well as played the beta) and boy has it changed (for the better).

I have very little time to game, mainly playing over the weekends and usually only stick to one game, previously that was Path of Exile, but I got burnt out on it.

I live in South Africa so time zone is GMT +2, if that will influence your decision to pop me an invite:

Steam: JellyRollTheWise
Discord: JellyRollTheWise#6005
Decoratedmonk
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: Xbox(X/S)

Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:38 pm

Hi,
I mainly play shooter games like call of duty and battlefield. I will also play BRs like apex legends and warzone. I'm tired of playing solo against timmies and would like to find a group of people in my age bracket to play with.
Last edited by Decoratedmonk on Sun Sep 26, 2021 10:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
Locked Previous topicNext topic