Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

POST YOUR INTRODUCTIONS HERE!

Say howdy as you walk through the saloon doors here!

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

Cruiser
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: Switch
United States of America

Games

Sat Apr 09, 2022 3:49 pm

Hello everyone! I'm Cruiser but in-game I go by 3 music note symbols. I mainly do gaming on Nintendo consoles.

mrwebs
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PS5
Discord: 5092

Games

Thu May 12, 2022 12:03 am

Edited: Sorry, double post..
Last edited by mrwebs on Thu May 12, 2022 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
mrwebs
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PS5
Discord: 5092

Games

Thu May 12, 2022 12:08 am

Hello the forums, mrwebs here.

I’m in my late 30’s, married with kids. Living on an island on gmt+4 time (same as Dubai, Oman etc).

Im here for the Destiny 2 clan on PSN, however Im sure I will branch out into other PS and PC groups assuming im a good fit into the community.

I like to laugh, not easily offended, I like to help out but im a slight introvert in new social settings.

I was a megadrive/genesis + DOS kid whatever that’s worth: fallout, golden axe, crusader, gunstar heroes etc are the games that made me.

Games ive enjoyed/still play:
ARMA, NMS, Elite Dangerous, Red Dead, Diablo, death standing, shadow of Mordor/war, euro truck sim and so on.

Psn: b4rtw3bs
Steam: cmdrwebs

Anyways, have a good one! :)
dpoet
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PS4
Discord: 5047

Games

Fri May 13, 2022 11:22 am

Hi, I'm Don ( PSN - dpoet_58).
I have recently started playing online on the PS4, and have been looking for a group of adult casual gamers to game and have a laugh with .

I am a friendly guy looking for friends who play similar games, I don't have any friends online yet. I came online about the same time as Destiny 2 witch queen launched, I've just been playing alone trying to improve my gaming skills ever since.

I look forward to meeting some new friends, feel free to send me a friend request.

Don.
dpoet
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 5047

Games

Fri May 13, 2022 11:23 am

Hi, I'm Don ( PSN - dpoet_58).
I have recently started playing online on the PS4, and have been looking for a group of adult casual gamers to game and have a laugh with .

I am a friendly guy looking for friends who play similar games, I don't have any friends online yet. I came online about the same time as Destiny 2 witch queen launched, I've just been playing alone trying to improve my gaming skills ever since.

I look forward to meeting some new friends, feel free to send me a friend request.

Don.
Vipper
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: Xbox(X/S)

Games

Wed May 25, 2022 7:31 pm

Hey everyone! I was a member way back around 2012 for Call of Duty MW3 and BO2. I drifted away for a while but now I've found my way back! Hoping to meet some of yas and get some games in real soon.
Redfyre797
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: Xbox(X/S)
United States of America

Sun May 29, 2022 10:57 pm

Hello, been gaming all my life. Love gms and raids and endgame content, also heavy metal music!
20twozero0
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PC
Wales

Sat Jun 04, 2022 12:01 am

Morning all. PC player, although I do have a Switch that is gathering dust. Mainly Destiny 2 player on PC, don't have a lot of time due to work and family, but would be nice to be something other than a solo player.
kshiv28
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 7799
United States of America

Mon Jun 06, 2022 3:55 pm

Hi everyone. I'm a middle school language arts teacher who is looking for some fellow Destiny 2 players on Playstation to do some raids and other group activities. I'm heading into summer break this week so over the next few months I'll have a lot of time to play. I play when I can and am looking to just have fun.

Is that's your thing add my psn: kshiv28

Hope to hear from you soon.
McMurphy
Founder
Founder
Rank 13
Rank 13
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 3674
SMM2 ID: LPB-TX4-TYG
United States of America

Sat Jun 11, 2022 6:30 pm

kshiv28 wrote:
Mon Jun 06, 2022 3:55 pm
Hi everyone. I'm a middle school language arts teacher who is looking for some fellow Destiny 2 players on Playstation to do some raids and other group activities. I'm heading into summer break this week so over the next few months I'll have a lot of time to play. I play when I can and am looking to just have fun.

Is that's your thing add my psn: kshiv28

Hope to hear from you soon.
Thank you for joining! I hope you have been able to settle in & find games with everyone since you registered. Please, if you (or anyone else reading this) needs help as you get acquitted with our community, please let us know!
Locked Previous topicNext topic