Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

POST YOUR INTRODUCTIONS HERE!

Say howdy as you walk through the saloon doors here!

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

WickidSaiint
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 8267
United States of America

Games

Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:04 pm

Evening everyone Names Wickid, late forties, play most nights on pc Destiny 2 or diablo 3 always looking for a Diablo 3 clan to join thats active

Greenhorn

Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:04 am

Hi, I'm Karl 49y Hungarian based in UK. Looking forward to play MW 2019 and Cold War with mature gamers like myself.
Spicolli
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: XboxOne

Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:17 pm

Hi all
I’m a 44 year old late-blooming mom, 8 and 4 year old. I haven’t touched a console since playing FFXI on PS2. Been playing mostly mobile games for the last 3 years but unfortunately there is not many interesting options out there. I got sucked into the Xbox world about 2 months trying out various games. I find myself constantly playing FPS games although I struggle with aiming, I try lol. I’m happy to meet folks my age, who enjoy gaming and having fun!
Valiant_Cross
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PS4

Games

Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:52 pm

Hello, my name is Robert. Like most of you on a 34 year-old no life gamer LOL. Just kidding outside gaming I have a great profession and I'm raising three children. I am looking for a group of gamers as most of the people I have been playing with rarely get on and it is starting to make gaming very mundane for me. I hope that I found the right place and I'm looking forward to meeting the members here and getting a chance to get back into gaming the way I used to. So whenever you get a chance shoot me a friend request and I will be more than happy to accept and game it up with you all.
Wyldfire2112
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 6596

Fri Apr 16, 2021 12:49 pm

Hi, guys.

Name's Ryan, but I tend to go by Wyldfire2112 when gaming. Been gaming since the NES was new, and I'm not stopping any time soon. Can't wait to see y'all around.
NGA RONIN
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 8403

Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:06 pm

Hello Everyone

Name: Chris (Baker to most)
PSN: OB1_BAKER
Been gaming since blowing on games was the thing to due. Hoping to find some folks to play Outriders, Destiny 2, Battlefront 2, and many others with. 39yr Father of two grown young ladies. Happy Hunting!
CrinkledOwl
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: XboxOne

Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:33 am

Hi All!

Nate here from MN, USA. 34 years old and dad to one rugrat. I’m a SUPER casual Xbox/Nintendo gamer looking to make some new acquaintances here, have some fun and play some games. Right now I’ve been playing Halo MCC and enjoying grinding for that sweet sweet Season 6 gear.

GamerTag is CrinkledOwl

Hit me up if you want to get together and play anything that is on Game Pass.

Looking forward to settling in here.
GoingSkitzo
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Great Britain

Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:57 am

Hmmmmmm....As someone who rarely struggles for something to say, i always find it ironic that my mind goes blank the instant I'm exposed to the dreaded 'introduction' post *shudders*.

I am a gamer who can now be described as mature...in years but not always in personality...I have been gaming since the invention of this interweb thingy.

I have no real prefered genre of games and consider myself a true variety gamer...although i do tend to spend alot of time playing Call of Duty: Cold War...As this is the main online game i play with my friends.

So if you ever want to play a casual game of COD, `feel free to add GoingSkitzo on the PSN or message me for my Activision ID....just be aware i'll be using a thermal LMG mounted to my Zimmerframe...

I have drifted in and out of many clans over the years, but most of my experiences of them have been massively negative...I am genuinely hoping that Gunslingers lives up to its blurb.

Anyway, as I stated earlier, i never know what to put into these intro's but hopefully i'll be able to get to know some of you in the near future...Which is always a better way to introduce y'all to myself :)
Temeura31
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: Xbox(X/S)
Discord: 732504
Great Britain

Games

Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:52 am

Hey, I'm Dan but go by Temeura31 on Xbox. I am 37 with one daughter.

My gaming is very intermittent and I am just getting back into GTA V.

Hoping to find some other chilled out game players.
KazutoSAO47
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 2217

Games

Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:16 pm

Hello all, my name's James. 33, USMC vet. Just looking for a casual mature gaming community to play some games from time to time, and find myself an opportunity to meet other friends. I play a variety of games, I play GTA online, Some RDR2 every now and then, as well as Elite Dangerous lately.
Locked Previous topicNext topic