Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

POST YOUR INTRODUCTIONS HERE!

Say howdy as you walk through the saloon doors here!

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

wirt rechner
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PC

Games

Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:09 pm

was looking around and found this site. I am a casual player.....my kids are way better than me......PC player here. Currently playing division 2, but I dabble in different games as well. looking to play with some of you. send me a message....

mcsquared88
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: XboxOne

Games

Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:57 am

Greetings. I joined mainly looking for an active, casual clan for Destiny 2 on Xbox, but I also play a lot of other Xbox One multi-player games (Borderlands 3, Division 2, Deep Rock Galactic, Rocket Arena). I've been a gamer since the early 1980s when my parents brought home a Radio Shack TV Scoreboard "Pong-on-a-chip" home console. It's been 40 years and I'm still not very good.
Scoobala
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 1394
United States of America

Games

Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:09 am

Hello. I came looking for an active clan for black ops cold war and other games and stumbled upon GS. I am a 38yo dad of 3 who works 50+ hours a week so what little time I get a few hours a few days a week I enjoy by playing. I play multiple games but my focus lately has been on Cold War. Always looking to play with others as most of my rl buddies play on consoles nowadays.
Doctor_gr33n
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 3473

Games

Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:26 pm

Im Doc. I enjoy FPS and RPG games. Right now, youll find me playing Black Ops Cold War. I'm a husband and have 2 jobs but try to game when I can.
Adamonkey
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 9670
SMM2 ID: Adadmonkey

Games

Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:51 pm

Hello everyone, I am Adam but online I go by Adamonkey.
I am a video game tester for a living( lucky me),
I currently play on PC and Switch and some mobile games.
I was a member here a long time ago, happy to be back.
Be on the look out for my adds on the games I play!

Happy slinging everyone! :)
PC Games: FighterZ, SC2, League, THPS 1+2, Team Fight Tatatics.

Switch Games: FighterZ, Tetris 99, SMM2, SSBU, Minecraft, Poke' shield, Super Mario 35 and Fantasy Strike.
RAGING_MR_CLEAN
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PS5
United States of America

Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:35 am

Hi everyone! Recently got a PS5 and looking for some chill people to have some fun with!
I work full-time as UPS delivery driver and living Colorado so I do a lot of outdoor activities so I'm not online on a regular basis but play when I have the time for it. Currently black COD Cold War. Hit me up and let's have some fun!
lll_Monzter_lll
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: Xbox(X/S)

Games

Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:05 pm

Hi, I'm Monzter (I'm 46yrs old) - just looking for some XBOX people that are still be playing Duo's or Quads on COD Black Ops 4 - BLACKOUT (I'm really only interested in playing Blackout not multiplayer). I played it for about a year + while it was the current COD, went to Warzone for awhile over last year, but was really looking forward to Treyarc's updates....only to be super disappointed to see it not lean back toward what made Blackout so much fun to me. Anyway, enough of my ranting...if you could use a player to play in Duos or Quads (prefer not to play the re-spawn modes, except on occasional basis) send me an invite and let me know you are from "GS" and I'll add you. I typically play almost every night around 7pm PST until around 11pm PST, on weekends open for more, and working from home occasionally affords me other times to play as well.

I'm not that great (1.12 K/D - I think), but usually good for 1-3 kills per game, and love to just be part of the team and willing to do whatever it take to further our goal of getting the wins and having fun!
Deadmith
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PS4

Games

Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:11 pm

Hello fellow gamers, Names Deadmith. Father of 3 and in the middle of getting my Bachelors in Computer Animation. I play Destiny 2 and RDR2 Online(Just bought RDR2 Online today and wanted to join a clan) Hit me up anytime if you want to play. The ps4 tag is Deadmith.
Liverpaul69
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Games

Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:49 am

Hello all.

LiverPaul5 here. My real name is in my xbox tag :). Hope this finds everyone well. 30+ mature casual gamer looking to become part of a gaming community again. Work full time and have a young family, used to be part of a big clan until it dissolved. Hope you all are well and safe during this awful time. You wanna know more hit me up.

LiverPaul5
SirDC
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Norway

Games

Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:11 pm

Name is Don, born and raised in the USA, but now i am citizen of Norway. I'm now a retired basketball player and coach with way too much free time on my hands thanks to corona virus. Have been gaming for over 30yrs, but now too old to go it alone and enjoy myself. I have 3 kids two in the US, one in Norway. Sorry no Facebook, snap chat, distro or social media of any kind, but love gaming on the Xbox, but of course better with a clan.
Locked Previous topicNext topic