Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

Table Top Gaming (RPGs/War Gaming)

Looking to see if any fellow GS'ers enjoy TTRPG/WarGaming (e.g. D&D, Warhammer)

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

bison_xl
Level 2
Level 2
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 5561
United States of America

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:04 pm

Hey All,
I was just wondering if anyone else plays Table Top games, whether it be RPGs (D&D, Pathfinder, VtM, etc...) or War Gaming (Warhammer: Age of Sigmar, 40k, WarMachine, etc...). I personally don't play on table top, I play D&D 5e in several Play by Post (PbP) games. Usually RPG Crossing, but I see Roll 20 has a good system as well. I do love Warhammer 40k, I've played several video games from the 40k universe and read a couple novels. Recently, I just picked up the Warhammer 40k TTRPG "Wrath & Glory." I haven't gotten the chance to run the game yet, I'm hoping to find fellow GS'ers who are interested or have a game I may join in on.

...crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of their women...