Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

Battlefield - Franchise Discussion, Good Games, & Clan Info

Clan communications & game discussions for Battlefield games here.

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

ShadyPhD
Level 3
Level 3
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 0491
United States of America

Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:55 pm

ive kinda been in the dark on this game, but a long time battlefield fan. i think ill be picking this up as well. looking forward to getting in some good games for sure

Steam - ShadyPhD
Discord - ShadyPhD#0491
Battlenet - ShadyPhD#1684
Pokemon Go Code - 5578 9603 1567
Babyboythegod
Level 6
Level 6
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 0743

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:50 pm

Operator 247 wrote:
Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:43 am
Just an update, was sent my pre-order code yesterday and have got a 10 hour trial before release day. I can honestly say WOW after the two multiplayer matches i played last night im very impressed.
It's really good right? The motion is smooth and gun play just as smooth. Definitely have to link up this weekend if we can. The time difference and all lol. I should be on Saturday around 10ish PM EST.

Edit- I also have been getting on when I get home around 5:40AM EST for an hour or so, my trial is almost up before I have to wait for the actual release.
Why be a king - when you can be a god
skrimmer51
Level 1
Level 1
United States of America

Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:22 pm

It is very good (BFV), I have like 3 hours left on my trial I've tried to make it last. I made the platoon if y'all wanna join! Hope y'all had a good weekend and a not terrible Monday. Hmu on x box
qazitam67
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PS4
Canada

Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:20 am

BDNYY23 wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:27 am
I will be there on the PS4 as well. I preordered, but will be out of town but hopefully will get home the night of release on the 20th. Will be splitting some time between BFV and FO76, but definitely up for running with fellow GSers - I suck but will do my best to revive you or resupply your ammo - everyone has a place on the Battlefield and mine is to support those that can shoot straight ;)
I love players like you. That is what BF is all about. Play to your strengths, let the other guy cover your weaknesses.
BDNYY23
Rank 11
Rank 11
United States of America

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:18 am

Really looking forward to getting back into BF - Played a bunch of BF1 in the beginning but unfortunately the GS presence didn't really follow so I got tired of running solo on most nights and never even played half of the DLC maps. I have the preorder set for download and should be able to jump in on the 15th for a while, but then will not be back until the 21st for general release. Going to be hard to split time between this and Fallout, but will probably base it on the GS activity on both games. Hope to catch up with you on the Battlefield soon ;)
Operator 247
Level 1
Level 1

Games

Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:34 am

Babyboythegod wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:50 pm
Operator 247 wrote:
Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:43 am
Just an update, was sent my pre-order code yesterday and have got a 10 hour trial before release day. I can honestly say WOW after the two multiplayer matches i played last night im very impressed.
It's really good right? The motion is smooth and gun play just as smooth. Definitely have to link up this weekend if we can. The time difference and all lol. I should be on Saturday around 10ish PM EST.

Edit- I also have been getting on when I get home around 5:40AM EST for an hour or so, my trial is almost up before I have to wait for the actual release.
Yes definitely link up myself and Haroldiniho will more than likely will be on Friday night from about 10pm GMT till late. And if anyone else would like to jump in the more the better :D
PTO Until you die then PTO some more
Operator 247
Level 1
Level 1

Games

Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:37 am

qazitam67 wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:20 am
BDNYY23 wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:27 am
I will be there on the PS4 as well. I preordered, but will be out of town but hopefully will get home the night of release on the 20th. Will be splitting some time between BFV and FO76, but definitely up for running with fellow GSers - I suck but will do my best to revive you or resupply your ammo - everyone has a place on the Battlefield and mine is to support those that can shoot straight ;)
I love players like you. That is what BF is all about. Play to your strengths, let the other guy cover your weaknesses.
100% agree
PTO Until you die then PTO some more
skrimmer51
Level 1
Level 1
United States of America

Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:45 pm

Does anyone know what time battlefield releases Wednesday for eastern standard time? I assume midnight but the EA and origins trial came out at 11pm. Just thought id ask, I just finished my trial and I wanna get back into it. Thanks guys, have a good one.
-skrimmer51
Darby93
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
United States of America

Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:58 am

Looking for BFV players 18+ with mic
PSN:austindarby
iSmashURfacE
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Games

Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:43 pm

I am playing of XO and it is totally different from BF1. More close to BF3 in the way how it plays. I have problems seeing enemies, since I was used to spot enemies in BF1. Here, everyone blends in the environment. almost no spotting except of sniper. The smgs are verry effective even on medium range, almost no recoil. Most of the time headshots even in long range. It is much different.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic