Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

My name's Addison / plays any game!

Moderator: Trail Guides

SirAddiLot
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 6872
United States of America

Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:40 pm

Yep, as the topic says, I will definitely play any of the games that I CAN play with you guys =D
I've joined quite a few groups so go ahead and send me an inbox message or somewhere if you'd like to play a game with me ^_^
I'm open to other games I haven't selected for groups as well =)
My Discord name is SirAddiLot, it was Addison, but, I decided I'd make it easier for you guys to pinpoint me =)

I've upvoted this clan on both Reddit and LookingForClan because reading around here and on Discord, you guys seem cool and awesome!

I do have a couple questions for you guys!!!

1. How active is the Gunslinger community?
I know we all have lives, I do too, so I don't expect Gunslingers to active at all! I just wanted to see if I'll make some friends here or if I'll be a lonewolf here haha!

Actually, I guess that was just 1 questions!
My #1 main concern for any guild/clan/etc. is to be able to make friends to play games with and just have an awesome time here!

My name is Addison and I'm 30 years old =)
Recently, I've been buckling down finding a new better job and want to study in the medical field one of these days. A bunch of jobs to look for in the medical field, can't decide which right now!
Although, my personality, I really do care a lot about people and making someone's life better just feels good, I love to bring a smile to people's faces. So I believe I can achieve these things being in the medical field.

wired
Level 4
Level 4
Discord: 7775
United States of America

Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:44 am

Welcome, The discord and site are pretty active. Im currently setting up and Ark server. I know a ton of people play Destiny 2 and Battlefield. Warframe and RD2 are also popular. Jump in a chat room for what ever game or system you are playing on and have fun. If your into COD hit me up I have been playing a ton of Black ops lately.
DrInsan3no
Rank 16
Rank 16
United States of America

Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:41 am

Welcome to the clan man, if you need anything let me know!
"The numbers Mason! What do the numbers mean, Mason?"
GunslingerCoot
Rank 14
Rank 14
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 6590

Games

Gunslinger Badges

Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:09 pm

Welcome to GS
Add me.......... my GT is........GunslingerCoot ......... Xbox1 8-)
Discord is...GunslingerCoot #6590 ;)

Feel free to add and Invite me when I'm online

Current games I'm Playing;
BFV
RDR2
Forza 4
Sea of Thieves
BO4
APEX Legends
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic