Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

Fresh face here who wanted a mature, tight knit community and found the gunslingers

Moderators: GS Advisor, Trail Guides, Founder

GOODKyle
Level 1
Level 1
Main Platform: PS4
Discord: 8737

Games

Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:09 pm

29 year old humorous fellow here who loves video games. And I mean loves. One look at my trophy list can confirm. Been through the absolute ringer though with clans dating as far back as Resistance: Fall of Man to as late as Overwatch. I've done the leagues, competitive scenes, the comradery, etc. However, the clans never stuck because people only wanted to win or be the best which inevitably led to a whole bunch of toxicity. Don't get me started on my Destiny or Call of Duty days.

With all that said and done though, I'm expecting a third kid now and it really put things into perspective and try to give this clan thing another shot. Basically looking for a great community and friends to play many titles with and indulge in some fun memories. I joined GS primarily because of Warframe (as I just picked up back up again), but I saw many titles on that clan game's list I played or still do. So if this place is as welcoming and laid back as advertised I look forward to meeting everyone here and what's to come.

Sophie
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Level 7
Level 7
Discord: 1853
United States of America

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Thu Sep 10, 2020 3:21 am

Welcome to GS :)
Fynvarrah
Site Admin
Site Admin
Rank 11
Rank 11
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 4058
United States of America

Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:28 am

Welcome! @GOODKyle :)
I'll be sending you a Warframe clan invite shortly.
GOODKyle
Level 1
Level 1
Discord: 8737

Games

Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:38 am

Sweet. Thanks for the welcome
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic